Search results

+
  1. demonicbunny

so random question if anyone can help

so i am trying to upgrade items in 1.5 and finding some are not upgrading/ some say i need to be level 51 but cap is 50 is this a bug/ something random, example i cannot upgrade v's normal gun except its rarity i have all the mats but cannot upgrade its stats and says blocked cannot upgrade...
  2. demonicbunny

steam no rewards/v jacket

so started a new game after patch, when i got to v's apartment got jack, when i saved and exit to main hit 3 button for rewards said could not connect, also v jacket was not anywhere at all.
  3. demonicbunny

keyboard not responding

so as you can see my keyboard is working but in game it does jack i started a new game character create no buttons work, when i get to game nothing cannot even press f, i think this patch screwed up something plz help
  4. demonicbunny

echo when talking in car

so after patch 1.2 i started a new game and every part while i am in a car or near a car the sound echos from characters. i checked sound files and drivers i think its the game 1617143531 update seems to be also with victor at first meeting when get optics while on chair, and talking to dex.
Top Bottom