Search results

+
  1. Nikola7734

Problem with lighting/brightness

my in game brightness got broken just by itself, every light source or even my character is completely black, same when I reinstaled game or restored default settings in game or in amd drivers... help '-'
  2. Nikola7734

About missing song from Samurai

CDPR made really good job about soundtracks and song from Samurai band and all, but what happened with song named Archangel which can be heard in mission when you first time meet Kerry and its only part of a song with few words of lyrics. So it looks like Johnny know that song and its probably...
  3. Nikola7734

What is your favorite moment in Cyberpunk2077?[SPOILERS]

In cp2077 I found so much interesting conversations, much funny moments, some dramatic, some sweet moments and much more... So I was thinking what is your favorite part of the game or simply just one moment or dialog? For example if I would have to chose one it would definitely be The Star...
  4. Nikola7734

Idea for future dlc / expansion

Well I just got idea which could make game more related to things that were removed from game according to trailers... As we know they removed a lot of features like style of your life, more dialog options and who know what about story because of early release of game. So my idea is not perfect...
  5. Nikola7734

Cyberpunk Multiplayer

I finished game again and I saw this photo and started to think does they started working on multiplayer and what could it be ? will it be something like call of duty like deathmatches with guns and hacking things or will it be something like gta v multiplayer with roleplay, new missions, new...
Top Bottom