Search results

+
  1. LeonidLoren

Level scaling ruins the game

How about not playing on normal?
  2. LeonidLoren

Level scaling ruins the game

Absolutely in love with the 2.0 update. I'm playing on very hard and have no problem killing enemies whatsoever. People think that enemies scaling to your level makes them somehow equally as powerful as you which is not the case at all. The player will always remain stronger. This sounds more...
  3. LeonidLoren

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

"End of the line, V"
  4. LeonidLoren

CD PROJEKT Group Strategy Update: Long-term Product Outlook

Within 6 years starting from the release of the first one in the trilogy. That means 6 years for 2 games.
  5. LeonidLoren

1.5 Visual Tech Analysis

I still have it. I've tried uninstalling the game and deleting all my mod folders and user settings and starting from a clean save but it didn't help. Also billboards are sometimes very blurry, doesn't matter if you zoom in or not, but this problem for me goes back way before 1.5.
  6. LeonidLoren

1.5 Visual Tech Analysis

4k, settings are maxed out, DLSS on performance, clean install. Haven't experienced it prior the patch.
  7. LeonidLoren

1.5 Visual Tech Analysis

Ray-traced reflections seem bugged on my system. With Without Also weird bright flash upon exiting the map
  8. LeonidLoren

Can I walk yet?

Press G to walk.
  9. LeonidLoren

Two extremes - two opposite sides of the same coin - CDPR communication

They don't need to communicate, they need to deliver. Communication won't help with that goal whatsoever.
  10. LeonidLoren

1 year with Cyberpunk 2077

Here's to an even better year!
  11. LeonidLoren

Stuck before start, no ''press space to start''

This is also why I downloaded this mod. Skips main menu completely and goes straight into the game.
  12. LeonidLoren

Yeah, I think I know what Bloodartist is talking about. I also have to press it three times and it started when I installed some mods. Probably got to do with a intro skipping mod or something like that. But since this is not a problem for me, I can't be bothered to troubleshoot it :)
  13. LeonidLoren

You actually have to press it twice in your video.
  14. LeonidLoren

And now for something completely different: nice news!

If you don't see what is wrong with using this number, there is no point in arguing with you. But you do you, keep thinking that you are the majority.
  15. LeonidLoren

Tell me what gem of a game has a matching number of reviews with copies sold?
  16. LeonidLoren

Nothing to do with mmo's. You said it yourself that this is a crossplatform game yet you use this number as if all the 13 million copies were sold on PC through steam.
  17. LeonidLoren

And this takes away what exactly from this positive news?
  18. LeonidLoren

Generally, people are more inclined to leave a negative review so I'd say this is pretty good. I don't know why do you keep trying to spin this thread into someting negative.
  19. LeonidLoren

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

The guy in the video said that they live their lives WITHIN a full day and night cycle.
Top Bottom