Search results

+
  1. Akshatdubey

My 8 ideals for free DLC for Cyberpunk 2077

The Dream On quest did spook me alot....the creepiness reminded me of Gaunter O Dimm... especially after looking at the guy standing on terrace just staring at us. The blue man. I would like this quest expanded in future DLC And gangs please...let me work for them...I love Voodoo boys, even...
  2. Akshatdubey

Reasonable Expectations from future patch 1.3 (theoretical)

AI..... It's abysmally bad right now
  3. Akshatdubey

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

Hello Everyone During Boss' fight with Oda, sometimes he would get stuck in the ramps above whenever he would jump there to shoot at me. PS - This dude kicks a$$ on very hard difficulty. On 15th try he got bugged, my inner conscience was like "Hey he got bugged, finish him" Me - "No, he is...
  4. Akshatdubey

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

Hello Everyone Here are some new bugs I noticed - When doing the quest Beast in Me, I accidentally went off-route and the game reset me to the position. At that time I observed all other racing cars are literally in the air, I mean they are driving in the air above me. It went like that for...
  5. Akshatdubey

To anyone still in doubt: CDPR said they'll continue working on the game, so it can sell for years

I disagree with that. Faction systems have always been great, New Vegas ones felt really good. Personally, I feel it would be great in Cyberpunk 2077 too with the gangs. I think CD project can find a way to incorporate it into DLCs if they want to, It gives V the choice to become an outlaw if...
  6. Akshatdubey

To anyone still in doubt: CDPR said they'll continue working on the game, so it can sell for years

I hope they do something about the different gangs that operate in Night city. I wish they be joinable factions with their own questlines. Similar to different factions in New Vegas. The lore of different gangs operating in night city is so good....but right now it feels like wasted potential as...
  7. Akshatdubey

What do you actually LIKE about the game?

I personally love the Gigs and the NCPD side activities I observed that each Gig has a story of its own, and they are really good. Regarding NCPD side activities, I like reading the shards after killing everyone. It shows a scenario of what was really going on through the conversations between...
  8. Akshatdubey

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

Hello Everyone I am playing on PS4 (Slim one) Here are some bugs I noticed - During the quest ghost town, I went with Panam to Nash's hideout. During the quest, I died many times and whenever I would load from the last checkpoint, I noticed V instead of sitting in the passenger seat would sit...
  9. Akshatdubey

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

Hello everyone. I am playing on PS4 (Slim one) Here are the bugs I observed - Jackie still goes through the lift in the rescue mission. The lift doesn't open for him - There are many items that I can't pick when looting - During combat, AI sometimes stands still. They don't shoot, just keep...
Top Bottom