Search results

+
  1. Franc_Kaos

My top ten favourite mods (just in case a dev is reading)

10: Crowds and Traffic - Enhanced crowds and traffic with less duplicate npc, more parked vehicles, faster traffic speed & lights, enhanced pedestrian & traffic behaviors, better ai with faster response times. 9: Custom quickslots/hotkeys - added to the bottom of the screen for eating...
  2. Franc_Kaos

Quick Slot options

So, I have one quick slot keyboard action for non standard weaponry, the other for healing. But I have grenades, Projectile Arms and Optical Cam but I can only choose to assign one of them to a keyboard shortcut. How about using 1 thru' 0 for various things inc. eating / drinking / power shots...
  3. Franc_Kaos

Giving NPCs more reactions in firefights

Patch 1.3 and too many of the NPCs still cower with the same animation during a firefight. Would like to see more varied reactions as nothing pulls me out of the game faster than seeing a crowd swell of cowering peds (plus the police still arrive too quickly if you accidentally shoot an...
  4. Franc_Kaos

A couple of questions...

When you turn off camera's via Breach or laptops, it seems like it doesn't actualy work, only when you quickhack them. Is this the case? When you get gig's they always mention a street name, was there ever a less confusing map that just showed streets? (would be super usefull as I don't really...
Top Bottom