Search results

+
  1. Josh_manchu

Bring back Brendan the machine in the future please :'(

i swear he is, this mission is so underrated
  2. Josh_manchu

Bring back Brendan the machine in the future please :'(

Ehhh, the ending was terribly sad and we had no choice at all except "convincing the engineer to see him" that sucks ! I wish i could talk with the best S.C.S.M of Night City again ! Let's make a plot ! :giveup:
  3. Josh_manchu

Graphical Glitches - Clothing

It's a game prob, also present on console PS4 and PS4 pro, so this "graphical glitch" isn't only due to a mod 1648201619 this also btw
  4. Josh_manchu

🎉The Welcome Thread

Bienvenue :)
  5. Josh_manchu

Option to Hide Item Icons

Instead of « hiding » them which is kinda dumb, it could be very useful to regroup some because, yes, we lose a lot of time checking all these shit on the floor instead of appreciate the scenes.
  6. Josh_manchu

Athletics Perks are making me "immortal"

Without stuff ? Without cyberware ? Otherwise can you send a video ?
  7. Josh_manchu

Patch 1.52

then, they should disable the possibility to change perks, there wouln’t be so much misunderstandings ! otherwise i totally agree with you, the great compromise would have been to increase the max level (because, we’re not gonna lie, it’s so frustrating to see all that perks unusable..)
  8. Josh_manchu

Patch 1.52

Glad to see they're still putting effort on it. So now let's talk about some problems who should have been fixet yet : " Note that there is a bug when acquiring Psalm 11:6, the Organized Crime leader Tom Ayer may not drop the crafting spec for this weapon if he is defeated while he is using...
  9. Josh_manchu

Correctif 1.21

Donc aucune résolution du bug concernant l'arme iconique PSALM 11:6 à accrocher dans la planque ? C'est vraiment dommage, pour rappel le plan de fabrication n'est toujours pas droppable sur le boss du crime signalé à Northside..
Top Bottom