Search results

+
  1. A

Can you Downgrade to Version 1.22 via GoG Galaxy?

i mean 1.22 was at least playable compared to 1.23. i started the new version for the first time and its horrible. bug i love most: when you steal a car theres a chance that you just sit on the drivers lap and you drive around the City grinding on his Penis. and if they get pulled out of the...
  2. A

Radio Stations

true. but this doesnt make it a wrong point.
  3. A

Radio Stations

i think you didnt get the point, point is: even the worst music available on youtube is better than anything that has been put into the game.
  4. A

Radio Stations

true this. we could need a Goldroger Station! it would even been cheaper than special created music and the music quality would be better! never forget: Wer die Flagge steckt der hat den Mond!
  5. A

Radio Stations

Saints Row 2 & 3 and GTA 3 & Vice City had all at least one or two Stations that didnt make your ears bleed. Sleeping Dogs had okayish Music too. i mean WTF is this here. its either this Slipknotish "Hell i Scream to the Mic"-Shit or real bad Elektro-Pop. I mean Electronic Music in general is...
  6. A

Radio Stations

oh boy, how ive been waiting for posts like this "if you dont like it, just dont listen to it!!!!111111!!!!11!!!"
  7. A

Radio Stations

the production of this Videogame did cost more than Elon Musks Mars Rocket did. so my question is, why is every Radio Station and literally every single Song so awefully ear bleeding. after like 70 hours of gameplay i didnt discover one single song which i would say is "okay to listen too"...
  8. A

Can we please Nerf Sniper Rifles?

if you guys are so concerned about "realism" und that "Snipers should be OP cause in Real Life they are too!!!!11111!1111!!!!" lets talk about the realism about Hip-Firing Snipers in reality while standing or even moving around and lets talk about the realistic fact that an Armor Piercing...
  9. A

i dont want to force you to play some way. in fact im a sniper player myself. i think 95% of my kills are made with snipers. i like snipers. i just find it too easy and not satisfying enough to play them, cause they are too OP in any kind of way. and thats the problem, i like to play as a...
  10. A

no one wants bullet sponges and no one wants to destroy your highly so called earned endgame kill. i just want to end godlike 200 meter distance one shoot kills thru 5 walls after 5 minutes of gameplay.
  11. A

as i said, if this insane damage makes you happy, nerf some other mechanics, like the bullet production for the sniper rifles. use blue item parts to build the sniper bullets instead of grey ones and the bullet production output should be cut in half or even decrease more- this makes at least...
  12. A

na. its absolutely game breaking the way it is. its like handing out the BFG after 30 seconds on E1M1. the weapon is way too early way too powerful and that for a way too cheap price. even the bullets dont cost anything, make them at least use higher tier weapon parts to build them. like blue...
  13. A

thats the point. too many people like it cause its the meta. it renders every other weapon totally obsolete. thats why it needs to be nerfed. what mods you made for MoO?
  14. A

yes. MoO2 needs no mods. but MoO3 and the WG Labs Reboot do need them to make them even playable.
  15. A

i always play vanilla. i even played 3000 hours of Payday 2 totally vanilla. the only games i use Mods for is Master of Orion 3 and the Master of Orion Reboot.
  16. A

okay how about this, if we dont nerf them, make it cost more to use them. enemies marked thru walls is a passive, cheap, very early game mechanics. its just way too easy to deal this amount of damage with some kind of x-ray-view this early in the game. or make the Sniper Rifles single bullet...
  17. A

so you really think its a good idea to make a 250 DPS weapon deal 20,000 Damage and also make it possible to shoot thru like 6 walls in the head of a guy that is already marked by your cyberware? i tell you how every fight works in town: stand on a bridge > shoot in the head of 10 enemies that...
  18. A

in fact i think its the developers work to balance the game. its not a "i dont like it thing". its a big balance issue i think.
  19. A

can we please nerf Sniper Rifles? like really nerf them. like cut their headshot & critical damage at least about 66% even the cheapest 150 DPS Rifle is the best and also most boring Meta for everything. why buy or build a legendary weapon if a common grey Sniper Rifle deals 10 times more...
Top Bottom