Search results

+
  1. fynnoke

A New Saga Begins

I am personally very excited about a new Witcher Game. The strong suits of the CDPR Games always were the story-telling and atmosphere aspects and in that behalf all the game worked totally for me. But I think, gameplaywise, the combat should improve to hold up to modern standards. I have...
  2. fynnoke

Combat in The Witcher 3

Thank you. It took a while indeed. The goal was to bring a little bit more variety. It´s not that i didn´t enjoy the Combat in the Witcher 3 but just thougt there is more to it.
  3. fynnoke

Combat in The Witcher 3

Hello to all, is anybody still active in this thread? I´ve been thinking for some time, how combat system in a maybe new Witcher game could look like. So I´ve decided to be a little creative an I wrote down my thoughts. The file is attached. I would love to hear your opinions and maybe start a...
  4. fynnoke

🎉The Welcome Thread

I am exited to hear your opinion. Of Course everybody elses too, if there are more people interested in this topic :)
  5. fynnoke

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hey Rawls thanks for the answer and the threads. I looked into the "combat in The Witcher 3" thread and as far as I saw the last post was from 2015. Combat systems are kind of a passion of mine and the witcher 3 is just one of my favorite game. And I wrote a concept for a combat system for a...
  6. fynnoke

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hello there, I am excited to be here. I came here to talk about The Witcher 3 and especially about the combat system. Not for help but rather from a gameplay perspective. Is there already a thread for this topic? thanks in advande and with best regards :)
Top Bottom