Search results

+
  1. o_MK31_o

THE WITCHER REMASTER PROJECT

Anything new from your latest attempt to modify dynamic models (NPCs) in W1? I am still observing your projects from time to time, due to my own plans in that direction... Let us(the community) now, if you find the solution
  2. o_MK31_o

Looking for some advice on the Full Combat Rebalance Mod

I played this mod with FCR and I would recommand not to use the highest difficulty, because the Endboss will be unbeatable. Okay, I was also using a lot of other mods, among them a few, which affected the balance, but It was still hard in combination with FCR. To answer your question, I would...
  3. o_MK31_o

The Witcher III character mods

Could you also add a version for w3geralt, with his striga scar?
  4. o_MK31_o

I want to create a completly new npc.

Hello! I am completly new to this forum and I due to the rule, that I have to post 10 times, before I can create an own thread, I decided to post my request here, because the the infobox told me that the moderators would create an own thread for me.Let's if this works... Okay, I want to mod...
  5. o_MK31_o

The Witcher III character mods

Cool! This mod is awesome! But you should add a version for fair haired Dandelion mod(s) , brown haired Triss mod(s) and blue eyed Triss mod(s).
  6. o_MK31_o

Translation help!!!

Good morning, could you specifiy your question? Do you want to translage a certain mod or the whole game? To see the dialog files you can use DLGView or WitchDLG. You can download the files here. Install C++ 8.0 runtime at first. I am also new to modding but I guess you could also use Djinni...
  7. o_MK31_o

Exporter 3D MAX 9 models to D'Jinni

moved to welcome thread
Top Bottom