Search results

+
  1. N

The Witcher 3 "Merchants of Novigrad" (mandolin/guitar cover)

Glad you liked it guys :D thanks for watching!
  2. N

haha yeah! sure let me know if you liked it ;)
  3. N

I used to just chill in Novigrad to listen to this tune xD I'm very happy to play this, it's extremely fan :D
  4. N

The Witcher 3 "A Story You Won't Believe" (guitar cover)

Hello guys! Started Witcher 3 for third time now :P I always come back to it when I want to relax. Mainly I enjoy the whole concept and the atmosphere of the game, which is one of a kind! So I came across this forum and checked some of the covers and fan art people share here and I'm really...
  5. N

The Wolven Storm (Priscilla's Song) violin cover

WoW, nice video! You are really good :D
  6. N

Witcher themed bedroom

Well it's a Triss room but can't blame you! Really nice room, I like it! :D
  7. N

I repainted Geralt´s Grandmaster Ursine figure

Very nice dude!! Looks great!!
  8. N

Favorite book?

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
  9. N

top 10 favorite games

1) Lineage 2 2) World of Warcraft 3) Granstream Saga 4) Witcher 3 5) Crash Bandicoot 3 6) God of War (ps4) 7) Sekiro 8) Dota 2 9) Assassin's Creed Odyssey 10) Final Fantasy 1
  10. N

Which Character from the Witcher Games are You? [GOG Quiz]

You are Triss Merigold! Skilled in the arts of magic and politics, you also show strong empathy to all those less fortunate than you. This admirable quality, of course, comes with the risk of putting the welfare of others above your own.
  11. N

Now playing [music]

Hammerfall - Hammer of Justice !!
  12. N

Now reading [books]

I am on Silmarillion, and I gotta say it's extremely interesting. You get to learn about how Middle-Earth was created and all about elves, dwarwes, SAURON etc etc. A must read for every LOTR fan ;)
  13. N

Movies / TV Shows!

Watched Braveheart with Mel Gibson yesterday for 100th time. 10/10 this movie is just insanely heroic. FREEDOM!
  14. N

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hello everyone! I have completed Witcher 3 two times now and I can say it's one of the best games I've ever played! For me one of the most important aspects of a video game is the soundtrack. Witcher's soundtrack is just too good to be true :P My favorite tracks are Merchants of Novigrad, Geralt...
Top Bottom