Search results

+
  1. CleanTeeth1982

For crying out loud can we Please get a proper V model? ( Mod request )

I've been begging modders or CDPR for a fix to this; I like the game it can be fun but this bothers me so much. (This is not about photo View. But about gameplay immersion and proper first person perspectives.) This also creates problems for fov like in grounding the player in the world when...
  2. CleanTeeth1982

One game idea to improve 2077.

One request for cdpr for a addition to the game. Roaming foot and vehicle gangs. interact with the civilian npc's and players that cross paths. They ride around, and follow some routine but also random. They can shoot outside their cars, and occasionally do so without warning. They may target...
  3. CleanTeeth1982

gore bug

both. i guess its just i got a bad copy.
  4. CleanTeeth1982

gore bug

I took off all non-lethal perks. They are 100% taken off. I tried like two times so far. Still no damamge to npcs ??? 1634578357 Can you confirm for me with screen shots that you can damage npcs with gore? like parts of the head or body fly off?
  5. CleanTeeth1982

gore bug

i have the same prob
  6. CleanTeeth1982

gore bug

Where is the very cool damage and blood in the game? I brought CP2077 when it first released and it was cool .it had this really cool gore effects. I could shoot npcs and parts of their body would be missing could blow a hole right through a torso. It gave the sense my guns really did damage and...
  7. CleanTeeth1982

Cyberpunk artworks gallery

Screen shot i edited to make look better.
  8. CleanTeeth1982

Cyberpunk Dismemberment Bug? NPC’s not taking visible damage.

I have the same issue on PC. where is the dismemberment and body damage to different parts of npc bodies? it was actually really cool now its missing.
  9. CleanTeeth1982

Graphical Options Explanation

TAA/TSAA causes Blurry trailing imprinting visual bugs. You can turn off TAA easily . But the game will look a jagged mess. Just make text note file , rename it user.ini Paste inside the note this: [Developer/FeatureToggles] Antialiasing = false Then save the file. Put the file at the End...
Top Bottom