Search results

+
  1. I

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

I would honestly just work on the bugs and that's it. The amount of times my immersion is broken is insane. I've also had 4 missions during my playthrough that wouldnt start or broke halfway through, forcing me to reload the game or skip them entirely. Please just put all your recourses into...
  2. I

Walk Don't Walk

No I play in pc with speakers and sometimes headphones
  3. I

Walk Don't Walk

Maybe it's bugged for me, it only says Walk even when it's red
  4. I

Walk Don't Walk

You made it so the crosswalks say "Walk" but they don't say "don't walk" why did you not add this blade runner reference!
  5. I

More content

Please for the love of god this game needs these things so it's not just going from one side mission to the next and generally just gunfighting. With these additions the game will feel more complete and rpg'y customisable cars Working arcade machines working pool tables Card game? Maybe a bit...
  6. I

What's Your Favorite Playstyle?

Shoot the people with the guns
  7. I

Getting hit by cars

On my first few hours I got hit many times, mummy never taught me to look both ways before crossing the street
  8. I

What is going on?

I started it the other day and it feels like a mix of bad witcher 3 bug launch and a bethesda game
  9. I

Is this true?

It needed another two years of development, now the game is out, they will never put the effort in to make major improvments, only bug fixes probably, or dlc with more clothes and guns etc
  10. I

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

My mind was made up before the game came out, just becuase people call it an RPG when it was never going to be, i think if they called it an open world story game or something, i would feel differently
  11. I

Very hard without crafting?

I dont think ive crafted a single thing!
  12. I

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

13. I

Was CP too ambitious?

looking at the game, no they have a very good game, just needed to be polished and more content
  14. I

Favorite Radio Station

no idea
  15. I

Screenshots

nice
Top Bottom