Search results

+
  1. overtrue_heart

Patch Notes 10.1

Change to the whole meta. The post just below your post I'm quoting also states my main frustration on the game. The gaps between the good cards and the bad cards are too far. This game has unique base-mechanics, artistic lores, but mercilessly devastated by brutal disbalance. --- I play...
  2. overtrue_heart

Patch Notes 10.1

Okay. Now it's clear to me that I must say good bye. Bye.
  3. overtrue_heart

Rebalance Everything to a New Standard

Gwent's state now is quite ridiculous. One must abuse the strong cards, then counter this with that, etc. To the point that we no longer have much choices about things. Games are about crushing or get crushed. Some match ups are really better done with insta-forfeit, saving time and what not...
  4. overtrue_heart

Tweak to Statuses (Defender, Poison)

With the game's current way of things, it might be. At the very least it's doomed to my own eyes, unrelated to what others see on it. My statement was rather clearly a rant, expression of emotions. So I think it's normal to have it exaggerated and at the same time, be seen unseriously. Though...
  5. overtrue_heart

I guess I wrongly assumed that the balance everyone understandably needs, isn't the "balance" that we're now having. I thought it's clear that fundamentally it's bad that, having your regular go-to deck suddenly do horribly worse just because of a defender. I remember that time when after...
  6. overtrue_heart

My view of balance is not what we're having right now. These changes aren't supposed to be standalone fixes to the current game, it just helps the game to move towards a better state. I believe I've stated my reasons for the changes, and I'm sure I'm not posting this on some meta-discussion...
  7. overtrue_heart

Tweak to Keywords (Harmony, Patience)

(NEW) HARMONY "Boost self by 1 or the specified amount whenever you play a Scoia'tael unit, whose primary category is different from all units in this row." (The second clause also counts non-ST units.) (NEW) PATIENCE X "At the end of your turn, increase this unit's Patience by 1 if its Order...
  8. overtrue_heart

(NEW) DEFENDER "Your opponent can't target cards directly adjacent to this unit." (NEW) POISON "When the round ends, damage this unit by half its current power, rounded up and ignoring armor. This also triggers when another instance of Poison is applied to an already poisoned unit." Defender...
  9. overtrue_heart

Suggestion: Consuming an enemy unit puts it into your graveyard

I agree on this despite not knowing how much it will affect. NG can steal cards, so I guess having consume able to "steal" cards is fine.
  10. overtrue_heart

Why the person above you should be banned

^ Ban so I can start a thread! :howdy:
  11. overtrue_heart

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hi. I find that discussing the state of Gwent now is rather pointless because of: a, people opinions and views of it can range from logical to insanity; b, their thoughts about those opinions then again fall within the same case; and c, I'm positive that no matter what we discuss, the devs...
  12. overtrue_heart

Creative Control Balance

While I do hate this kind of deck you implied, the opposite version of this also exist. Play engines 6 turns in a row and if not controlled at all, it goes literally totally wild. When I first encountered this, I was like, man, my engines can never be that strong so there's no way I can let my...
  13. overtrue_heart

^ Banned cause it's now 7 out of 10.
  14. overtrue_heart

^ Banned because I have to post this so I can get 10 posts.
  15. overtrue_heart

The reason why NG is so popular

I feel you man. Even as a NG player I dislike running Yenn Invo, but nowadays I have to. I didn't have Korathi Heatwave, but after experiencing how crucial removals are, I crafted it. It's just mandatory now, really. As someone else above said, "remove or lose" cards are prevalent. So it may be...
  16. overtrue_heart

Heatwave needs to go.

Welp, RIP Gwent hopes? This is so sad since I love Gwent from back when I first played it in open beta. I love how sequencing matters, the need to lose a round to win another, playing around Scorch and Gigni, the joy of playing 100% of your deck utilizing logic on top of the RNGs. While yeah I...
  17. overtrue_heart

Saskia: Commander -- Overpowered? Milva -- Overpowered?

Milva is definitely op. Since with the leader ability alone, she can provide 11 points (1+2 damage, then 1+2 again, and 1+2 damage with 2 body). This also means that the leader ability roughly says "kill an enemy with 4 or 5 power" (3 or lower won't shuffle her back). My preferred solution to...
  18. overtrue_heart

What game are you currently playing

Still playing Dota2, along with Gwent lately. Other games that I occasionally play are Shadowverse, and online Yugioh. I used to play Hearthstone, but since F2P became much harder I stopped playing and watch streams/vids instead. Maybe will be the case too for Gwent cause I'm about to run out of...
  19. overtrue_heart

^ Ban for making new users have to write 10 posts before allowed to make a new thread, despite me not actually complaining about it.
Top Bottom