🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Hi, new to the forums but have played Gwent for a decent amount of time. I have a suggestion regarding milling cards.. It would be cool if we had a fourth milling mode. The mode would be basically Resource focused but it only mills non-premium bronzes when you already have 2 copies of the premium bronze.

I'm suggesting this because I think it would be useful to keep 2 non-premium versions of a card if you don't already have 2 premiums. That way you don't have to put 1 premium card and 1 non-premium card in the same deck, which sticks out when you're playing.

Thanks.

That way you don't have to put 1 premium card and 1 non-premium card in the same deck, which sticks out when you're playing.
This bothers me too.
For this issue, a simple solution would be stacking premium and non-premium on the deck card list.

Here just to make more people know what is possible to do in games
Post automatically merged:

w3>w2>w1

yes at gwent im using old cards and holding my own in play mode so far!!

also the key icons up top right dont let me use them for some reason when i click onto it,

is there any competitive tournaments held?

and is play i keep clicking the same as ranked mode?

also the key icons up top right dont let me use them for some reason when i click onto it,
The keys may be used to unlock items in the Reward Book, which you will find next to Play on the main screen.
is there any competitive tournaments held?
There have been many official and unofficial tournaments held in the community. The third season of Gwent World Masters just recently concluded.
and is play i keep clicking the same as ranked mode?
If you are playing in Standard mode, yes.

Hello everyone :)
I got a bug that I've been trying to solve for around 2 weeks now. Long story short Delamain is blocking the use of V's telephone - I can't restart it using methods found already on forums, which is in-game waiting, trying to reach new area of the Nightcity, visiting the joytoys (only for bug-related reasons of course) or blowing up the Delamain car. You can see below that turned out... interesting, it was still driving just fine and the bug was still there, as Delamain did't cancel the quest. But what's even worse I can't progress the main questline (I Walk the Line) as after V plugs into the van just nothing happens. I also tried doing other side quests, but the bug was still there. I would just load up the earlier save but due to trying for so long to fix it, all of my saves are with the ongoing bug. Is my only hope to restart the whole thing? I tried contacting the GOG support, but they did't say anything revealing, the CDPR's support didn't even respond for 6 or 7 days. Maybe I'll have better luck here. I'm playing (trying to play wolud be a better expression) on PC with GOG, version 1.31. Best regards for anyone suffering throgh all of this post :)
obraz_2021-12-13_212347.png

Attachments

• Cyberpunk_bug.jpg
    Cyberpunk_bug.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 47
  • obraz_2021-12-13_213241.png
    obraz_2021-12-13_213241.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 38
Hello everyone :)
I got a bug that I've been trying to solve for around 2 weeks now. Long story short Delamain is blocking the use of V's telephone - I can't restart it using methods found already on forums, which is in-game waiting, trying to reach new area of the Nightcity, visiting the joytoys (only for bug-related reasons of course) or blowing up the Delamain car. You can see below that turned out... interesting, it was still driving just fine and the bug was still there, as Delamain did't cancel the quest. But what's even worse I can't progress the main questline (I Walk the Line) as after V plugs into the van just nothing happens. I also tried doing other side quests, but the bug was still there. I would just load up the earlier save but due to trying for so long to fix it, all of my saves are with the ongoing bug. Is my only hope to restart the whole thing? I tried contacting the GOG support, but they did't say anything revealing, the CDPR's support didn't even respond for 6 or 7 days. Maybe I'll have better luck here. I'm playing (trying to play wolud be a better expression) on PC with GOG, version 1.31. Best regards for anyone suffering throgh all of this post :)
View attachment 11268559
Honestly without any save without this bug, I don't see how you can fix it (at least without an official CDPR patch) :(

Even though Cyberpunk for consoles released - in my humble opinion too early - I enjoyed it immensely on PC. As I purposefully evaded a lot of the marketing and hype, my expectation was a fun, enjoyable story, first person in the Cyberpunk setting. And that was delivered very well. I played and completed Cyberpunk vith multiple characters with various builds and I just love the game. The music is awesome, the city is great and I like the action style gameplay. The story is very well done and presented. So I am looking forward for new content, both free and payed DLC.

For those interested, I've written a small script finding the optimal solution of the breach protocol mini-games: https://github.com/bertrandhaut/cyberbreach_hack .
Just take a screenshot when facing the mini-game and write image in a particular directory. The script will extract needed information from the image and propose you the optimal solution.
Feel free to use/improve it.
Current main limitation: works only with 1920 x 1080 resolution

What metal is the official witcher wolf school medallion made of exactly and does it rust over time? On the website it only says metal.

Hi.

I find that discussing the state of Gwent now is rather pointless because of: a, people opinions and views of it can range from logical to insanity; b, their thoughts about those opinions then again fall within the same case; and c, I'm positive that no matter what we discuss, the devs would progress the game as if our discussions are inferior to their grander plan of things, which I fear would just ruin and wreck the game even more.

I love Gwent so much, even after loathing it when it got reborn almost completely anew post-beta. I loved it, then I loathed it, then I can love it again now. But with it starting to drift further towards chaos, what can I do but hope for the impossible?

Hello, I'm a Gwentplayer who comes back from time to time to see how this game develops. Right now I'm completely overwhelmed with all the new cards, abilities and the lack of a proper introduction to certain or all mechanics for new players. As of right now, I would say that Gwent is fairly hard to get into.

Hi.

I find that discussing the state of Gwent now is rather pointless because of: a, people opinions and views of it can range from logical to insanity; b, their thoughts about those opinions then again fall within the same case; and c, I'm positive that no matter what we discuss, the devs would progress the game as if our discussions are inferior to their grander plan of things, which I fear would just ruin and wreck the game even more.

I love Gwent so much, even after loathing it when it got reborn almost completely anew post-beta. I loved it, then I loathed it, then I can love it again now. But with it starting to drift further towards chaos, what can I do but hope for the impossible?
I can feel you. I'm in a rather similar situation as i played gwent from the beta on. I'm switching gwent on and off, but right now i haven't even touched it in a year or so. And seeing how it develops is paining me, especially since they never brought back my favourite meme deck with Kambi/Hemdall. That was at least some fun to meme people.

Back playing after 3 years gone, any advice, how to catch up? very overwhelmed!
Yeah, it's really hard to catch up again sadly.

Last edited:
What metal is the official witcher wolf school medallion made of exactly and does it rust over time? On the website it only says metal.
As far as I know, it should be some sort of a magnesium alloy (information based on older version of the medallion, so that may have changed). Unfortunately, I don't know whether it's subject to rust, but I'd recommend not letting it remain damp, as a general precaution.

Hi there!

In Cyberpunk 2077 you can make your HUD immersive (remove mini-map, hide health bar once the fight starts). And when you do that, mission journal is shifted to the right-top of screen.

In The Witcher 3 mission journal is under mini-map even when mini-map is hidden, it's just not shifted to the top of screen. Can it be fixed in the upcoming Complete Edition?

1639859325305.png

P.S. I found mod, which can do this in some way (https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/861).

Top Bottom