Search results

+
  1. Cypress1781

My Cyberpunk 2077 Wishlist

1. Flying vehicles 2. Monorail 3. Food and drink animations Console gamers also want to enjoy these things. I play on an Xbox Series S.
  2. Cypress1781

Blade Runner Appreciation Thread

Awesome!!:love::love: 1662764902 I find Ryan Gosling and Jered Leto completely out of place in this film. And thus largely ruin the film for me. I also think the sequel can't hold a candle to the detailed, extremely comprehensible and real-looking dark atmosphere of the original. What's more...
  3. Cypress1781

Dear CDPR...

Pleeeeeeease CDPR, add flying vehicles and the monorail to the game:) Console players should also enjoy this perfect vertical atmosphere of Cyberpunk 2077:love:
  4. Cypress1781

Dear CDPR...

Yes, yes and yes again. I highly recommend this comment.:sad:(y):love:
  5. Cypress1781

What are your favorite pieces of lore in CP77?

Very nice and good summary. I also find this lore the most interesting. Because that is one of the things that makes this distopia most visible to me. The heavily derelict in a simultaneously highly developed future is what fascinates me most about a cyberpunk theme and makes me think.
  6. Cypress1781

Now playing [music]

Ramones - Today Your Love, Tomorrow The World Discharge - A Look At Tomorrow
  7. Cypress1781

Now playing [music]

Electric Wizard - We Hate You
  8. Cypress1781

Movies / TV Shows!

Lone Wolf & Cub 4 (Baby Cart in Peril)
  9. Cypress1781

Now playing [music]

Tolis Voskopoulos - Ke Si Tha Figis
  10. Cypress1781

Future update suggestion: Mod Browser for Consoles

What would be your modifications that you absolutely want to have in it? Maybe we could vote here in the forum what we absolutely want to have in the game, so that CDPR programs the next DLC or update or integrated into the game, instead of wanting to have MODs. My only relevant wish would be...
  11. Cypress1781

Movies / TV Shows!

Incendies
  12. Cypress1781

Now playing [music]

Jx.Zero - Playboy (instrumental) Jx.Zero - Playboy (instrumental)
  13. Cypress1781

[SPOILER] - Share your screenshots - General video games

:cry:What is this game, what is it called? It looks amazing! I am in love:love: My kind of thing... 1661665428 Is this picture also from the game Control, and if not, what is the name of the game?:love: 1661665905 Awesome pictures! Makes great desire to play the game:howdy:
  14. Cypress1781

Cyberpunk 2077 - Screenshot Master Thread

Thank you very much! I'm not often in the game either (but it's the only game I've been playing for about half a year) - because my job and private life don't allow it. Nevertheless, I'm always happy to be out and about in Night City when I have time. Then I usually look for places and locations...
  15. Cypress1781

top 10 favorite games

1. Cyberpunk 2077 2. Fallout 4 3. No Man's Sky 4. GTA 5 5. Diablo 2 6. Diablo 1 7. Phantasmagoria 1 8. Phantasmagoria 2 9. The Beast Within (GK2) 10. Tubular Worlds
  16. Cypress1781

Now playing [music]

Shahmen - 1985 Pt. 2 (Black Flowers) Shahmen - 1985 Pt. 2 (Black Flowers)
  17. Cypress1781

What game are you currently playing

i play cyberpunk 2077
  18. Cypress1781

20 years of CD PROJEKT RED: Challenge #16

For me it is roy batty. Whenever I am in the vicinity, I come to visit him. :) Apart from him, jackie. Because he's a cool guy, ready for any action and has his heart in the right place. You get the feeling you can go through all the ups and downs with him, and he's always there when you need him.
  19. Cypress1781

To the Cyberpunk Community

Here's an anecdote or my perspective: When the hype about No Man's Sky became bigger and bigger (probably THE most hyped game besides CP2077), I was also full of anticipation and watched almost everything about it. Nevertheless, I always stayed grounded, and found everything that came in that...
Top Bottom