Search results

+
  1. Sullmiester

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

Rightio, just submitted ticket No.7 so hopefully they get back to me this time.
  2. Sullmiester

Well you say cheating but how could i have done that? I play on playstation so i can't mod or hack the game without jailbreaking the console, and i like my warranty how it is, not voided that is. Also there was no way in prior patches to duplicate perk point shards to get more than 22 perk...
  3. Sullmiester

Yeah i did mate, level grinded like crazy from launch. Everything was fine until patch 1.5 when they forced a perk point reset.
  4. Sullmiester

G'day, Just wanting to voice my grievances with the perk point system eversince patch 1.5 was released. I don't know if anyone else has experienced this issue or not, but after the perk points were resest after patch 1.5 its liste 96 out 218 perk points as spent. I've tried refunding them...
  5. Sullmiester

Ongoing Suggestions after 1.6

G'day, Just wanting to voice my grievances with the perk point system eversince patch 1.5 was released. I don't know if anyone else has experienced this issue or not, but after the perk points were resest after patch 1.5 its liste 96 out 218 perk points as spent. I've tried refunding them...
Top Bottom