1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
After you complete The Heist, Misty is supposed to be standing in front of that statue (read that as "it seems to be the default behavior since 1.0"), but you should have dialogue options while she's standing there. If you want a tarot reading, then she will move over to the counter to do that, but otherwise it's just dialogue in front of the statue. After you've done one tarot reading, then her default position seems to be behind the counter. I might be missing something here (or there's something unstated in the question), but everything in the question seems to comport with intended behaviors.
Post automatically merged:

'Nother minor bit: during the "Bullets" mission, Rory's tablet is missing. She's standing like she's holding it, but nothing is in her hands. PC and this seems to be post-1.6 (more properly, I don't recall seeing it pre-1.6). Again, really minor and not game-breaking by any long stretch of the imagination.
So I just have to collect more tarot cards for her to change positions correct? Because for now she read to me default introduction to card and then when I found some more. So I was worried that I have to start the game over cause of this bug.

I'm not sure if this has been reported or not (probably has) but if you go and visit Sandra Dorsett in her apartment, there are problems with her and her laptop - she always has it on display.

Not a problem when she is using it:
View attachment 11318906

But when she isn't...
View attachment 11318909
View attachment 11318912
Also note that the hinges of the laptop are just floating in the air beyond the laptop (visible to the left of the walking pic and the right of the standing one).

The pictures were taken after completing her gigs and simply paying her a visit because she lives just around the corner to V's mega building. :D
At least now I know she can be visited again, never tried it before :)

So I just have to collect more tarot cards for her to change positions correct? Because for now she read to me default introduction to card and then when I found some more. So I was worried that I have to start the game over cause of this bug.
Normally no, you just have to find one and then talk to her about.
At the end of the dialogue, she say that you have to find more and come back, and then she move to the counter.

Im not sure where 218 perkpoints comes from... If i specc like you and max all skills i get 111 perk points in the talent calculators online. 122 sounds pretty resonable with skill shards and so on. Doubt theres around 100 extra perk shards somewhere? Did you have 218 skill points before 1.5?
Yeah i did mate, level grinded like crazy from launch. Everything was fine until patch 1.5 when they forced a perk point reset.

Yeah i did mate, level grinded like crazy from launch. Everything was fine until patch 1.5 when they forced a perk point reset.
hum...
To be sure (or almost, I won't calculate myself^^), I check on build planner, and even if you are able to level all attributes to 20 (so been level 79) and then, leveling up each skill to level 20, you can have at max : 159 perk points (with around 10 perk points added by shards).
Perks.jpg

So there is something wrong with your 218 perk points... There are around 50 which doesn't exist in the game (even by cheating^^).

re. the "Extended Network Interface" perk to automatically highlight nearby Access points-

nearby access points appear on the map, however they on movement and the icon in the main player screen disappears.

Yhw5YL6.jpg
2. Move forward 2-3 steps:
ja5U2z5.jpg

Last edited:
At least now I know she can be visited again, never tried it before :)
Yeah, I quite like popping in to see her. She's not very talkative, or even very pleasant but it kind of feels like I have an additional friend/acquaintance in NC.

It's a shame you can't pop in to see Barry (the cop who lives downstairs from your main apartment), assuming you completed his quest with a positive outcome. I was really disappointed when, after doing his quest, his apartment became just another closed door in NC.

Transparency up-front: I have not read through 17 pages to see if these have already been posted. This for PC.

Problem 1: After completing the "Heroes" mission, there are two copies of La Chingona Dorada which spawn at Coyote Cojo. This is consistent with the game behavior pre-1.6. There used to be an issue of a third copy randomly dropping on the street somewhere, but this is not that. After picking up two pistols, two pistols appear in inventory. So far so good. One pistol may be upgraded and the other ... ??? Absolutely no idea. It's not available for upgrade, it's in inventory, but not available to equip or upgrade... it's just (beats me). Kinda freaky to pick up two things, see two things in inventory, and then find out there's really only one thing and the other just kind of poofed somewhere along the line.

Problem 2: Concurrently with that, upgrading iconics is just kind of funky post-1.6. If you upgrade from Rare to Epic to Legendary, then you end up with a Rare, an Epic and a Legendary showing on the inventory screen. The Rare and Epic versions are not available to upgrade, nor can they be equipped, but they do show on the inventory screen. Exiting the game and restarting seems to clear out the extra copies, so it's not like it's they're persistent. Here's three copies each of Widow Maker and Fenrir (Rare, Epic, and Legendary), but only the Legendary is real:

View attachment 11318858
The second gun uses a different baseid, which is not recognized properly by the recipe. It appears 1.6 has broken some things related to inventory refreshing. Most likely due to the memory leak caused by the transmog system.

During Riders on the Storm Johnny takes forever to spawn after Panam falls asleep. I think it took 1-2 minutes before he appeared :/

During Riders on the Storm Johnny takes forever to spawn after Panam falls asleep. I think it took 1-2 minutes before he appeared :/
Weird, just finished it few hours ago and like always, he appear way to quick to end this awesome moment... (And I tried to not move the camera, in case that make him spawn less quickly^^)

Weird, just finished it few hours ago and like always, he appear way to quick to end this awesome moment... (And I tried to not move the camera, in case that make him spawn less quickly^^)
Strange...

OH OH OH! Btw, for "Little Help from my Friends" can you please look out for the stars? For me the clouds almost completely obscure the sky for me :/

Strange...
OH OH OH! Btw, for "Little Help from my Friends" can you please look out for the stars? For me the clouds almost completely obscure the sky for me :/
Yep, very strange. I always cross my fingers and don't move the camera in case. Here Johnny appeared less than 5 secondes after Panam finish her dialogue line...). This moment, with the music is great, but way too short...
It's like with River, I'd to have to option to "manually" trigger the end, because it's also too short on the top of the tower... :(

Yep, I'll keep an eye on that. I'll do it pretty soon, Panam just call me few minutes ago ;)

Is it normal that I have mist very often? And I tried to make Takemura famous ,,better buckle up" but he just keeps going instantly to Wakako. :(

In "The Pickup" - the elevator used to go from the main floor to the meeting room is already at the top of the shaft. The button does not summon it. Jackie walks through the door and teleports to the elevator. Cannot progress further :(

Is it normal that I have mist very often? And I tried to make Takemura famous ,,better buckle up" but he just keeps going instantly to Wakako. :(
To trigger the dialogue at the entrance of Wakako "hideout" ? (with the dude who sit on the chair)
If you are too close, it enter directly. For me, I had to wait at minimum, before the "little bridge" to be sure that he stop at the entrance (where there is/was a JoyToy). More close, he enter directly in.

In "The Pickup" - the elevator used to go from the main floor to the meeting room is already at the top of the shaft. The button does not summon it. Jackie walks through the door and teleports to the elevator. Cannot progress further :(
Annoying :(
Which platform ?
If PC, can you try to verifying the game files, reload a save (manual or auto) created before entering in the big room) and try again.

I always had this issue with inconsistent lighting in photo mode, regardless of the game's version or GPU drivers. (it's reported.)

To trigger the dialogue at the entrance of Wakako "hideout" ? (with the dude who sit on the chair)
If you are too close, it enter directly. For me, I had to wait at minimum, before the "little bridge" to be sure that he stop at the entrance (where there is/was a JoyToy). More close, he enter directly in.

Annoying :(
Which platform ?
If PC, can you try to verifying the game files, reload a save (manual or auto) created before entering in the big room) and try again.
On PC, yes. I've reloaded a bunch of saves and re-worked my progress up to this point, still an issue. No mods, even did a clean install a few days back. Weird bug! I sent my save file and a report over to CDPR, hopefully they can figure this one out.

Top Bottom