Search results

+
  1. Hectros

Patch Notes 11.2

Syndicate Buff...
  2. Hectros

A mere suggestion (hi option)

Seeing that (sadly) the game won't have any more content after 2023, I'm just here to express my wish that there had been an option to greet your opponent in the default messages. Maybe a simple "hello there" or "I wish you good luck!" (characters that can talk) would have made the games more...
  3. Hectros

Not so neutral cards

Yeah but that's a few cards, most of them are pretty neutral.
  4. Hectros

Is this the end?

I hope this great game doesn't die, like it happened to TESL, it was another amazing card game, left alone to die.
  5. Hectros

A sad state of Gwent

I abandoned gwent when it became official, the closed beta was the best. Everything was simpler, funnier, and lighter. After years, I came back two weeks ago. I got to rank 1, and it overwhelmed me; all decks are the same NG nonsense. I don't understand how a gamer can enjoy playing something so...
  6. Hectros

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Everyone gets a GG from me, except NG players. :sleep:
  7. Hectros

Playerbase?

Game is pretty alive, but at low ranks, sometimes, It's a little bit harder to find people (logically).
  8. Hectros

🎉The Welcome Thread

I bought witcher 3 on the first day of release, which was only available on origin (later I found out gog existed) and recently bought it back on steam, just to have it there. Same with cyberpunk, and I was always a fan of gwent :) Greetings from Argentina ♥ (I miss the closed beta gwent so...
  9. Hectros

Why the person above you should be banned

Ban for being breathtaking
  10. Hectros

Least favourite Leader/archetype to play against

Cultists are disgusting, boring and repetitive. [...] I reached rank 1, only to find always the same NG decks. This one, from the cultists, and then that deck that is only dedicated to stealing cards from your hand, your deck and banishing your units, is absurd and there came a point where I...
Top Bottom