Search results

+
  1. T

Project Orion Wishlist

This isn't due to vehicles. Back before 2.0 rework, I used to sprint everywhere because it was faster than trying to drive the abominations masquerading as vehicles. The experience of the atmosphere was exactly the same as after the rework when vehicles are actually drivable (I use this term...
  2. T

The game seems to be a little Lack-Luster

Mostly, but not entirely. Boring can be objectively noted in some cases. Things like Ubisoft titles with the map full of repetitive tasks. They can become boring after a while when it's the same thing over and over. Even if someone overall likes the game and had fun with it such a thing can...
  3. T

The game seems to be a little Lack-Luster

That's not the exact opposite... OP also stated GTA V gets boring super quick. They were comparing how boring CP2077 gets to GTA V. I can understand that. Gameplay wise, CP2077 has its limitations. Between OP things like Sandevistan or full netrunner builds, the relatively low weapon...
  4. T

10 things I wanted Cyberpunk to have while we wait for Orion in 2028. (Not NG+)

Not particularly. However, I'm going to guess that the "Looter Shooter" aspects of CP2077 with all the random drops and random stats makes people think it's a looter game, in which "Endgame" content is the norm. Likely also exacerbated by the fact that the ending doesn't end the game. You...
  5. T

My problem with the new skill tree - and it's effects on combat

Both skill trees suck. But the new one is better than the old one. The old one was boring. It was mostly just a bunch of generic "You do more damage with X gun". While the new one at least provides perks that give some additional functionality, which is more interesting to build around. Of...
  6. T

Should the next Cyberpunk have multiplayer?

I'm firmly on the side of no multiplayer. Multiplayer requires development time and resources. It also often has a knock on effect into single player portions of a game (Such as how they might have to implement time slowing effects) Given that CP2077, which is entirely single player, was not...
  7. T

Add a bow as a weapon

Because modders have infinite time to develop whatever they want? CDPR made the game years ago, then spent their time making the 2.0 overhaul and have since just done some minor work on bug fixes and implementing a few extras (That were probably mostly done but cut from the actual release/2.0 drop)
  8. T

The vehicle theft mission timers feel like bullshit

I just ignored the vehicle combat during those missions. It's super easy to just drive right past enemies and they leave you alone after a short distance. Thus meaning there's literally no reason to bother actually fighting them.
  9. T

mods for console players

Yeah, consoles are always under scrutiny by Microsoft and Sony. Even official patches need to be approved before they can be shipped on consoles (This is why you sometimes see delays between PC and Console updates). So while players and developers might wish to enable mod support on consoles...
  10. T

What do we know about release dates of upcoming CDPR games?

What we know from their strategy update they released a while back: https://www.cdprojekt.com/en/wp-content/uploads-en/2022/10/strategy-update-2022-presentation-en.pdf Is that they're splitting the production of different games between studios, they now have 2 main studios (NA and EU) and The...
  11. T

Project Orion Wishlist

To be fair, they did sort of address the lack of small gangs and random acts of crime. There's a mission where some people try to rob a restaurant and one of the ways of completing it is by reminding them that they're in 6th Street territory and if they went through with the robbery, that would...
  12. T

Level scaling ruins the game

Sure, they gate some vehicles behind street cred. Not that it matters because you can literally have maxed out street cred before even leaving Act 1... It's not really the same thing. Firstly, people are mad about the change to how ability checks scale. They used to be able to get through...
  13. T

Level scaling ruins the game

Level scaling is... A tricky scenario to deal with. The base level of it is freedom vs "Progression" but it's much more nuanced than that. Since you have to break down the game into its pieces to see the impact of dynamic vs static scaling. For example, the original scaling where Pacifica is...
  14. T

Urgent Help Needed

Have you tried checking for updates to your graphics card drivers?
  15. T

Project Orion Wishlist

There's the divide between CAN you implement these things and SHOULD you implement these things. It can make sense for clothing items to provide statistical benefits. At the same time it makes less sense if you're wanting to use clothing items to look nice. Such a thing is alleviated with the...
  16. T

About Respec

Actually the opposite is the result. With limited respec, you are incentivized to replay the game to experience the benefit of different attributes. When you can just respec whenever, then skill checks become redundant as you just respec whenever you find one and then go back to your build...
  17. T

Berserk = Melee Only

That's not the only gun that provides benefit when at low health. Death and Taxes, Riskit, Ba Xing Chong and Prejudice also give bonuses when low on health. As far as the question of Berserk being melee only... I'm generally of the opinion that there should be options for different playstyles...
  18. T

Orion - continue V story or begin new one?

I'd definitely prefer a new character. As much as I like V and would like to continue their story... There's the catch of how the CP2077's overall design was one of choices. The different endings, the LI's, the choices made during missions etc. All those things make it harder to create a...
  19. T

With which gender do you prefer to play videogames in general? [Poll] [Spoilers]

I wouldn't call Cyberpunk's character creation "Fully custom", it's simply a few preset options that you piece together. It's the kind of creator that I usually can make something out of due to that (Though usually that something is "It'll do I guess" due to the options presented being so...
  20. T

With which gender do you prefer to play videogames in general? [Poll] [Spoilers]

I generally prefer a female protagonist. I find them more aesthetically pleasing, with voices that are nicer to listen to (Especially when voiced by a great VA - The work for characters like Shepard (Mass Effect), Valerie (Cyberpunk 2077) and Kassandra (Assasin's Creed: Odyssey) is really good)...
Top Bottom