I won a game, but summary does not show I received any items.... BUG???

+
Either you pressed continue a tad bit too early or it is a visual bug. Visual bugs do exist but you still are receiving the rewards. Pay attention to your currency levels inbetween games and you will see it adjusted when you reach question marks.

I think it was a BUG, or NOT WELL designed because if my opponent is send me a reward too, shouldn't the screen auto-update me? Because on all the ? marks I did NOT receive ANY rewards that I can see. Maybe a couple times my opponent send me reward after I exited that "Do you want to skip the rewards summary" screen, but I thought he/she didn't gift me.

--- Updated 06-11-16, 03:34 ---

In fact, I have won SEVERAL games without getting ANY rewards from the AI.

Last edited:
I just finished a casual match and the reward summary remained empty/stuck. (11:57 CST)
The icon looks like it's a card back, but the main detail area is empty.
You can click continue and it brings up the "skip the rewards summary" dialog.

PNG attached

Attachments

• cardreward.png.jpg
    cardreward.png.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 85
I have not been seeing any in-progress leveling rewards since I started level 3 (now mid-way through 4). A reward showed when I leveled to 4, but none of the "question marks" I've passed have shown rewards. As far as I can tell it's not just visual, don't seem to be getting any cards/currency (except for GG scraps).

katrey

Forum regular
I am also have this bug at level 3. I got nothing rewards for wins. Probably it is limit of day rewards? When I saw "New day beginning" - I got reward for wins. And it is lasts until level 5. Then no rewards again.

Top Bottom