Reset account?

+
Reset account?

After succesfully wasting 20 days of my life to collect enough cards for a "viable" Nilfgaard deck, can I reset my account somehow? I don't even care about my collection, I just want the rank rewards so I can restart with a faction that doesnt lose to every meta deck

Whats wrong with Nilfgaard? Morvran decks are pretty decent meta decks right now with rot tossers and stuff and besides, whats the difference between resetting your account and starting to collect cards for other factions or just start collecting cards for another faction now without a reset? :D

you can start a new account if you're playing free... i doubt they will reset your account and give back any kegs before the open beta (i would like to do that as well, but i guess i'll just have to wait...)

Strollin;n7892090 said:
Whats wrong with Nilfgaard? Morvran decks are pretty decent meta decks right now with rot tossers and stuff and besides, whats the difference between resetting your account and starting to collect cards for other factions or just start collecting cards for another faction now without a reset? :D

maybe he milled starter cards for the other factions in order to craft his deck

Strollin;n7892090 said:
Whats wrong with Nilfgaard? Morvran decks are pretty decent meta decks right now with rot tossers and stuff and besides
Everyone says this, yet I literally see no one else beside me playing Nilfgaard at rank 12 (every 25 games maybe I face anorther NG player) Rot Tosser won't carry you againts decent players.

RickMelethron;n7892100 said:
you can start a new account if you're playing free... i doubt they will reset your account and give back any kegs before the open beta (i would like to do that as well, but i guess i'll just have to wait...)
So I do not need anorther Beta key for a new account?

Mombamambo;n7892140 said:
So I do not need anorther Beta key for a new account?

you do.. but there are a lot of giveaways going on; i guess you'd have to get a key from them.
otherwise, try opening a support ticket to CDPR stating your issue. i've never used their custumer support, so i can't tell you how understanding they are...

Mombamambo;n7892070 said:
After succesfully wasting 20 days of my life to collect enough cards for a "viable" Nilfgaard deck, can I reset my account somehow? I don't even care about my collection, I just want the rank rewards so I can restart with a faction that doesnt lose to every meta deck

1) The card collection will be reset once open-beta starts.
2a) Even if you would have an OP deck now, that doesn't mean it doesn't get nerfed in the next patch.
2b) And the opposite is true also. Nilfgaard might actually be buffed in the next patch.

Everyone says this, yet I literally see no one else beside me playing Nilfgaard at rank 12 (every 25 games maybe I face anorther NG player) Rot Tosser won't carry you againts decent players.

im personally playing an emhyr deck,and i have to say its pretty fun to play knowing all of your opponents cards and plan accordingly!

as for the op's question,first nilfgard may get buffed in the next patch,and secondly i dont think that the open beta reset is that far.other than that the only way to start clean is to activate a second beta key if you have one.

I echo what the others have said. I feel you might regret if you jump the NG ship just now. You've made it to rank 12, so you should be able to at least win enough games in casual mode while collecting rewards/cards. The better rank-up/level-up rewards (like Ciri, Decoy) are neutral. What NG deck are you playing currently?

Mivo;n7892350 said:
I echo what the others have said. I feel you might regret if you jump the NG ship just now. You've made it to rank 12, so you should be able to at least win enough games in casual mode while collecting rewards/cards. The better rank-up/level-up rewards (like Ciri, Decoy) are neutral. What NG deck are you playing currently?
Voorhis control, also tried reveal Emyr but that deck is just a joke

Wait what? Rot tosser wasn't enough to keep you over 50% win ratio? Either your connection is bad or you are not using enough rot tossers in your deck.

Mombamambo;n7892070 said:

I do and the deck is quite nice to play.

they'll do a reset come open beta anyway. Otherwise you can mill your cards and craft some new ones maybe... idk if you'll have enough material for anything decent though. But sit for a min and think about the cards. Nilf is my highest winning percentage deck. Just piece it together.

Last edited:
Top Bottom