My opinon, after a marriage with this game.

+
My opinon, after a marriage with this game.

I love it baby, whohooo. To all those people using any foul word to my honey, I am blind with lovvve. I can't see any flaw on her. Her skin ohhhh her skin is smooth like silks from kovir and warm with passion like the eternal fire, burns me forever. Her eyes, ahhh her eyes like the fierce elven arrows, piercing through my heart. Her hair, hmmmm her hair is like claws of drowners, eye of the fiend that holds and drowns me in thier elegance and perfection. Her lips, ovvv her lips, I, I can't go no more. But I shall and I do pray for the gods that created her, every night before I wear my pajamas, with such humble plea, "Oohh mighty gods of CDPR, never you may let the heathens get grip on you and feel sad, ooh you may remember today how happy I am with my wife and you are the very reason for that, oooh thank you for making this marriage stay exciting with every new card I discover in her drawers, ooohh thank you for letting us have babies of joy, rating and experience, oooh and thank you for everything else. Amen."

Top Bottom