flaw with scorch?

+
flaw with scorch?

In a round, both of us had a strength 6 card on the field. My opponent used scorch and i figured, "ok, both units will be destroyed" but to my disbelief only my card was destroyed. Is that how scorch works in gwent stand alone when it comes to a tie in strength?

I am aware it will still destroy the highest strength on either side of the field.

I'm certain it was a bronze dwarf but hard to recall now. Opponent was scoia'tael. Only gold strength 6 is iorveth

Theres also zoltan animal tamer. 6 str neutral dwarf card often used by scoia'tael

rajule;n7921530 said:
Theres also zoltan animal tamer. 6 str neutral dwarf card often used by scoia'tael

hmm...maybe. Guess I'll have to try it out myself when I come across an opportunity to do so and know for certain.

I've never witnessed scorch having any unusual behavior. it always seems to function as it should. So chances are there's something you missed. that's typically how these things end up.

rajule;n7922530 said:
I've never witnessed scorch having any unusual behavior. it always seems to function as it should. So chances are there's something you missed. that's typically how these things end up.
I too think the same. Happens...

Top Bottom