Potential Johnny bug?

+
Potential Johnny bug?

During a match against NR, my opponent promoted his bronze units to gold (bronze Medic). I used Johnny and traded a gold card from my hand in hopes of getting an equal tier card. Instead I was given a bronze unit from the NR side. To be exact, it gave me the bronze medic. The game mechanic thought the unit I was getting was a gold card because the unit was promoted to gold. It was an unfair trade off which cost me the match. Obviously, I will play Johnny sooner if against NR to avoid it but, in bringing this up, could this be a bug?

This is not a bug. Just miss some code in game from programmer to recognize some card was promote into gold. We have report this before but seem programmer so lazy to do that.

It's not a bug and the Devs even said it's intentional, they might change it in the future but I doubt it.
Johnny complicated enough as it is putting additional rules on to him makes it even worse

Tamacountry13;n8372870 said:
It's not a bug and the Devs even said it's intentional, they might change it in the future but I doubt it.
Johnny complicated enough as it is putting additional rules on to him makes it even worse

Well at least it's been addressed. Thanks.

Guest 4088590

Things like this should be in the tutorial. Don't understand how anyone would think that was intuitive.

SoupStraw;n8378590 said:
Things like this should be in the tutorial. Don't understand how anyone would think that was intuitive.
You honestly can't think there should be a tutorial for every card...Just read cards carefully.
It clearly says it takes all Golds on the field into account, adding excluding Bronze/Silver units that've been Promoted is a little too much

Top Bottom