Leave Tibor alone

+
Leave Tibor alone

It is so tasty and delicious when the opponent has a tibor on the board and I unlock it and use either ventri or scorch to own it. No reason to patch this card unless you are going to remove the free card that it gives the opponent AND let it be worth 25 even after opponent passes.

What about Letho? In high rank, Letho and D-bomb is a pretty nasty combination. Also useful to turn 25 strength in gold again.

Tibor is only ridiculous when you don't have any bronze cards to draw. That card shouldn't trigger an effect unless it triggers for BOTH players.

God_of_Eredin;n8848340 said:
It is so tasty and delicious when the opponent has a tibor on the board and I unlock it and use either ventri or scorch to own it. No reason to patch this card unless you are going to remove the free card that it gives the opponent AND let it be worth 25 even after opponent passes.

If you think about it this way, they shouldnt nerf anything. Heck they can even buff RNR to deal 10 damage to everything. Because you know, it's so delicious when opponet uses it and I use clear sky.

A smart player will player Tibor as his/her last card on round 3... therefore you can't counter it unless you still have a d bomb in hand.

God_of_Eredin;n8848340 said:
It is so tasty and delicious when the opponent has a tibor on the board and I unlock it and use either ventri or scorch to own it.

sounds like the kind of player who wins once every five games and boasts about it to his buddies...

I don't much like Tibor and never run him, I personally don't think he is that great. If you are playing against brand new people its great but loses alot of value against people that have more experience.

PandaLin;n8848630 said:
What about Letho? In high rank, Letho and D-bomb is a pretty nasty combination. Also useful to turn 25 strength in gold again.

Letho is a dead card. As a spy he gives -1 value and 4 banishes, which is good vs SK, but if you don't have D-bomb it's kinda bad. Against any other faction he's useless. Even if you use it on your side to protect your units from weather/nukes - one D-bomb from opponent and you pretty much lost the round. Letho needs to be at least 8 value if he's placed on your side.

Jotun35;n8849110 said:
A smart player will player Tibor as his/her last card on round 3... therefore you can't counter it unless you still have a d bomb in hand.

Why would I let them have card advantage. My last card is shackles and I played ventre when I had 3 cards left. Opponent is straight owned if they have NG because I'm saving lock till end.

Auracide;n8850830 said:
I don't much like Tibor and never run him, I personally don't think he is that great. If you are playing against brand new people its great but loses alot of value against people that have more experience.

Northern Realms will gladly trade you Priscilla, Bloody Baron, and John Natalis for Tibor. You know, on account of Tibor not being all that great.

Top Bottom