x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

  • Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-patch GWENT Beta Live Stream!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pre-patch GWENT Beta Live Stream!



    Join us live on Wednesday, November 30th, at 9PM CET on the CD PROJEKT RED Twitch channel! We will be talking about changes that will be implemented in the upcoming patch and we'll give you a sneak peek of some of the things we are currently working on! As always we'll be answering your questions, so be sure to stop by!

  • #2
    Thanks, I hope some one will post patch change log in pdf soon as I have to craft new cards.


    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TH3WITCH3R View Post
      Thanks, I hope some one will post patch change log in pdf soon as I have to craft new cards.
      Same here, I have 2800 scrap waiting to be used... guess I will wait after the patch.

      Comment


      • #4
        Is the video gonna be possible to play again after end of transmission? Unfortunately - can't make it on Wednesday to be with you guys but I has enjoyed last stream on fb and definitely want more

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Cahir16 View Post
          Is the video gonna be possible to play again after end of transmission? Unfortunately - can't make it on Wednesday to be with you guys but I has enjoyed last stream on fb and definitely want more
          It gets uploaded on their Gwent YouTube channel a day or two after the stream: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKS...144j4fAU4xqiCw

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by InvisibleArrow View Post
            It gets uploaded on their Gwent YouTube channel a day or two after the stream: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKS...144j4fAU4xqiCw
            Thanks for the link.

            Comment


            • #7
              Any chance for some patch notes in ENG or PL?

              Comment


              • #8
                It will be interesting.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hello! What about desktop settings for X-Box? Can we change them on the next patch?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Gersen View Post

                    Same here, I have 2800 scrap waiting to be used... guess I will wait after the patch.
                    And there'are players that still don't have a key!I mean how they will manage the huge distance between you and me when i log in in APRIL?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Latell View Post

                      And there'are players that still don't have a key!I mean how they will manage the huge distance between you and me when i log in in APRIL?

                      They are probably going to wipe current collections (and re-distribute pack purchases).

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        When will be the patch live?
                        Last edited by maxtremere; 01-12-16, 03:28.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Cahir16 View Post
                          Is the video gonna be possible to play again after end of transmission? Unfortunately - can't make it on Wednesday to be with you guys but I has enjoyed last stream on fb and definitely want more
                          I just watched it on the OP's twitch link, it's re-playable there until it goes up on YouTube as well.

                          Originally posted by maxtremere View Post
                          When will be the patch live?
                          The broadcast just said "soon." Likely a few more things to polish and I would hope by the end of the week.
                          V/R

                          Treamayne

                          Theme Decks - New Player Tips - Starter Deck Synopsis - Non-bug FAQ - Known Issues thread - Bug/Feedback Submission Form

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Latell View Post
                            And there'are players that still don't have a key!I mean how they will manage the huge distance between you and me when i log in in APRIL?
                            Well 2800 scrap is basically one week of play where I have been rather unlucky with keg opening.

                            But like others have said they will probably do a wipe when the game leave beta.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Gersen View Post

                              Well 2800 scrap is basically one week of play where I have been rather unlucky with keg opening.

                              But like others have said they will probably do a wipe when the game leave beta.
                              Seriously? I get maybe 700 scrap every week, and I am playing until the second daily reward which equals out on a little less than 3 kegs each day. 2800 scrap every week sounds like a fantasy number to me or 24/7 gaming.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X