Save the date: REDstreams with Minji Chang & Borys Pugacz-Muraszkiewicz!

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED

After the last REDstreams with Mr Hands you asked for more, so we used our connections in Night City to interview other characters.

Tune in next week for a stream featuring Minji Chang, who voiced Songbird in #Cyberpunk2077 #PhantomLiberty. She'll be accompanied by Borys Pugacz-Muraszkiewicz, our English Adaptation Director.

The stream will take place in a week, on Wednesday, January 24th, at 6 PM CET and will be hosted by none other than our two Senior Community Managers: Amelia Kołat and Alicja Kozera!

Tune in on:

Let's hope, because if not, I'm afraid most of people who will watch the stream will be more interested about updates/fixes/bugs rather than about what Minji Chang will have to say :)

My thoughts as well. I suspect most people tuning in will tune in because they want to hear about the next update and it's release date.

Not that Minji's presence is not a fun feature, I have no doubt many appreciate this, but a REDstream without word of the next patch's release considering the feedback following 2.1's release would most likely not go over well.

My thoughts as well. I suspect most people tuning in will tune in because they want to hear about the next update and it's release date.

Not that Minji's presence is not a fun feature, I have no doubt many appreciate this, but a REDstream without word of the next patch's release considering the feedback following 2.1's release would most likely not go over well.
Personally I'm a bit concerned having another actor featured for the stream indicates more 'content' over diligent bug fixes.
1705510470403.png

Not a place I thought I would find myself in only a few months ago, but... Ehhh, it's welcome if they eventually set this stuff straight.

minji is awesome. i heard one of her interviews. and we'll definitely love this one too. but i hope it starts with "while you're downloading the update"

Great! Would love to see the face behind the Voice of SO MI! But i still think its NUTZ only adding One Expansion to this masterpiece! YES YES people im all for Polish and bug fixes to but dang One Expansion is for this game drives me CrAzY!
Yeah, a second expansion would make me super happy too.

The combination of the launch problems, and CP2077 being the last ride for Red Engine, sadly sunk our chances of a second expansion. If the launch had been reasonably smooth, we would have got 2 expansions as planned. If Red Engine wasn't getting dropped, we may have got a second expansion. Honestly, I think we were lucky to get PL. Releasing the first expansion for a game 2.5 years after launch was a brave move.

My hope is by moving to UE5 that the next game won't take so long to make.

Wow, this seems a bit big for just a bug patch. I'm wondering if they have something wonderful to announce. No, I'm SURE it's not New Game+. But maybe something more than just fixing broken things. That would be cool!

Wow, this seems a bit big for just a bug patch. I'm wondering if they have something wonderful to announce. No, I'm SURE it's not New Game+. But maybe something more than just fixing broken things. That would be cool!
If I understood correctly, the stream have nothing to do with an update, a patch or bug fixes ;)
It's very possible there won't be any update which will be released around the stream but week(s), a month later...

Frankly, I hope not.

It's polishing time, not time for feature creep that creates an endless loop of content patches requiring further bug patches. As much as I love the game, at some point they need to finish it and move on and I think we're at that point.

Yeah, a second expansion would make me super happy too.

The combination of the launch problems, and CP2077 being the last ride for Red Engine, sadly sunk our chances of a second expansion. If the launch had been reasonably smooth, we would have got 2 expansions as planned. If Red Engine wasn't getting dropped, we may have got a second expansion. Honestly, I think we were lucky to get PL. Releasing the first expansion for a game 2.5 years after launch was a brave move.

My hope is by moving to UE5 that the next game won't take so long to make.
The Paaaaain! Its going to take forever, Witcher 4 is next i assume.

Top Bottom