Some feedback?

+
Some feedback?

http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/18883-a...elf/edit-guide

i want to replace the dragons and the deckoy if it is not good, the 5 strenght one has singergy with cow carcas but i want something else. And keep in mind that i don t have another golds(i have only geralt and Royal decree) left and i want to craft 2 epics.

I am level 8 and i am not expert, i was apprentice last season

I'd go for calveit, over emhyr.

How are the rot tossers working out for you?

I ran them for a bit, and i just found that they were countered far too much.
NR - Medics
SK - Archers
ST - Moved out of the way
NG - Nauzicaa brigade
MO - consme/ekimara

and also just the new bloodcurdling roar card.

Lim3zer0;n8654770 said:
I'd go for calveit, over emhyr.

How are the rot tossers working out for you?

I ran them for a bit, and i just found that they were countered far too much.
NR - Medics
SK - Archers
ST - Moved out of the way
NG - Nauzicaa brigade
MO - consme/ekimara

and also just the new bloodcurdling roar card.

Rot tossers are the best NG cards imo. They have huge synergy with Impera brigades, who are a very good card just with emissaries and dealing with cow carcass usually requires sub-optimal plays. It's like RNR of bronze cards. You can get rid of it, but lose value due to playing not what you want to play and if you dont get rid of it you lose lots of points.

Mill that royal decree and get something better with it not worth wasting a gold slot to draw another gold ever.

Lypi;n8933470 said:
Mill that royal decree and get something better with it not worth wasting a gold slot to draw another gold ever.

You are not quite right. There are specific decks that are built around one or, possibly, two gold units. In order to increase chance of getting this unit it is sometimes worth to put Royal Decree in.
1) You thin your deck by 1 while using it;
2) You can draw the devastating gold unit.

This is not valid for most of the cases but still it makes complete sense for specific archetypes.

Alts-Gamer;n8950800 said:
You are not quite right. There are specific decks that are built around one or, possibly, two gold units. In order to increase chance of getting this unit it is sometimes worth to put Royal Decree in.
1) You thin your deck by 1 while using it;
2) You can draw the devastating gold unit.

This is not valid for most of the cases but still it makes complete sense for specific archetypes.

Nilfgaard has very good golds though, would rather have 4 of those than to be sure that I'll draw 1 specific one.

Lypi;n8933470 said:

Go for renew. So you can play opponent's used gold or revive your gold.

Top Bottom