Numpad Enter does not function correctly

+
Numpad Enter does not function correctly

the "enter" key on the side of the numpad doesnt seem to be recognised like the "enter" key in the middle of the keyboard.is this a problem on my side,is it by design,or do other people have this problem as well?

Can confirm it's not recognised as "enter", however, it's no different than many other games when it comes to using the numpad. (Can't for example think of any game that would treat the digits on the numpad as those on the "regular keyboard".)

I know this will probably sound stupid, but have you tried toggling NumLock? (As far as I know, this should only affect the actual 0-9 Number Keys and the Delete/"." key...but weirder things have happened.)

SigilFey;n7568080 said:
I know this will probably sound stupid, but have you tried toggling NumLock? (As far as I know, this should only affect the actual 0-9 Number Keys and the Delete/"." key...but weirder things have happened.)

i have,does it work on your account SigilFey?

I can't say as I've ever tried. I will try it out next time I play, but it sounds as if it's just functionality that's not coded in yet.

SigilFey;n7568460 said:
I can't say as I've ever tried. I will try it out next time I play, but it sounds as if it's just functionality that's not coded in yet.

allright then,thnx for reply :).

Top Bottom