BUG: Rally isn't Summoning the Strongest Unit

+
BUG: Rally isn't Summoning the Strongest Unit

is supposed to "play the top bronze unit in your deck"
well thats not working like that. i had several instances of getting smaller minions when i know as a fact there were bigger ones.
either bugged or the tooltip is wrong ? clarify this pz

Last edited by a moderator:
Issue with Rally?

Hi all,

I just played a game with Skellige deck during which I used Rally. I'm sure I had 3 Clan an Craite Warriors in my deck, and it was round 3, so all would have had 11 strength. Rally called for me a Clan Brokvar Hunter (5 strength, damages one opposing card for -3 strength). I used another Rally card, and it summoned a Clan Tuirseach Skirmisher (8 strength). Both times, Rally should have called the 11 strength card, no? I ended up losing the game... I had a War Cry card, so calling the Clan an Craite Warriors was part of my strategy and it ended up being rendered useless.

Any idea why the Rally cards didn't call the strongest bronze unit? I did some reading online and learned that Rally used to choose a random bronze card. It seems that's what happened in my game today.

Last edited:
Rally isn't supposed to summon the STRONGEST bronze unit, it's supposed to summon the TOP bronze unit.

Which just means whichever bronze unit is closest to the top of the deck.

Ah, I see. CDPR might consider tweaking the wording, because 'top' is a common synonym for 'best' in English. Thanks for the clarification.

Top doesn't mean highest strength.
Rally pulls the bronze unit which is closest to the top of your deck.

Top Bottom