Crash on Start up

+
Crash on Start up

Hi, since a couple days i'm experiencing multiple crash when I try to open the game. After some tries the game starts, but seems like fps drops or like the game its frozen. I tried to lower the graphics but that's not the problem, tho I was able to play at maximum quality without problems before this issue hapened.
I got lots of crash reports, how can I send it to the team? Thanks.
Btw I'm using Gwent Tracker don't know if it has something to do with the problem.

Gwent Tracker shouldn't be the issue, but just to be sure, I would recommend removing it completely. If you start the game from GOG Galaxy, you can also try to start the game directly (circumventing Galaxy). Another solution might be to reinstall the game. If none of this is working then you can send the crash reports to customer support.

I tried to reinstall the game, at first the game ran without problem, but the next day the issue appeared again. Already removed Gwent Tracker and cleaned cookies/repaired register with ccleaner, but nothing changes. I'll upload the crashes now.
This is shown in the crash report:

Unity Player [version: Unity 5.5.2f1_3829d7f588f3]

mono.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module mono.dll at 0033:37096428.

Error occurred at 2017-04-18_122654.
C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Gwent\Gwent.exe, run by PCPC.
27% memory in use.
8161 MB physical memory [5950 MB free].
16353 MB paging file [12768 MB free].
134217728 MB user address space [134217346 MB free].
Read from location 00000020 caused an access violation.

Ok i got some new information about my problem. Apearently as soon as I turn on my computer the game run perfectly with or without gwent tracker.
At the end of the day, after using the computer a lot, if I try to open the game it'll just crash until I turn off gwent tracker. Doing this will allow the game to start but it'll frozen or with low fps.
If I restart the computer the problem is gone.
Might have something to do with the unused memory?

• Do you also have the issue with other games?
  • Gwent Tracker is reading from your RAM (memory) and this might cause issues. I would recommend removing it completely and then reboot the computer and see if the game still crashes after a while.
  • It could also be a memory leak issue.

No Title

Hello again, and thanks for the support. I have news.
Apearently this is my memory usage after hours of using my computer:

As you can see my free memory is really small. Looks like I need to learn how to clean the unused memory that is causing me problems.

Update: Btw the process GalaxyClient Helper.exe (From GOG) is using like 200MB of my memory, is this normal?

Attachments

• photo131380.png
    photo131380.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Last update. Seems like uninstaling Gwent Tracker solve the problem, wasn't a memory issue.
Thanks for everything

Top Bottom