Cannot Buy Kegs + Possible Solution

+
Do you mean orders & settings ? and then orders history ? I have no unpayed kegs, And i tried to buy them since yesterday about 20 times

Yes, exactly there. I couldn't buy them from in-game shop (was stuck on "transaction pending") but then I was advised to check whether there are any pending orders in orders history.

As far as I know the un-paid orders disappear after 2 hours or something.

What I did:

1. Opened the game
2. Went to the shop
3. Bought 60 kegs, closed the game by alt+f4.
4. Logged to my account at www.gog.com
5. Went to "account name" -> Orders & Settings and there were 2 pending kegs orders in the history. Completed one, received kegs 10 minutes after.

Hope it works for you...

that's what finally worked for me:
- uninstalling GOG Galaxy (for those with a slow internet connection: this will NOT affect your downloaded games, they'll stay right where they are)
- reinstalling GOG Galaxy from https://www.gog.com/galaxy
- importing all games (they all got some auto-patch for whatever reason)
- verified Gwent
- going to my account -> settings and privacy -> order history
- all pending purchases suddenly popped up (they didn't before the reinstall)
- picked one and completed it
- verified Gwent AGAIN (because the kegs didn't show in-game after completing the purchase)
- all kegs there!!

Last edited:
Cannot Buy Kegs + Possible Solution

UPDATE:

Whispers_of_Winter;n8565930 said:
GOG made a hot-fix yesterday, shortly after the last Galaxy update. looks like this fixed the problems.

After a recent update of GOG Galaxy, users have reported they can no longer buy Kegs. Various threads have been posted here, which I have merged. Below you'll find the possible solutions with thanks to Whispers_of_Winter and Sinolog .

Whispers_of_Winter;n8558030 said:
that's what finally worked for me:
- uninstalling GOG Galaxy (for those with a slow internet connection: this will NOT affect your downloaded games, they'll stay right where they are)
- reinstalling GOG Galaxy from https://www.gog.com/galaxy
- importing all games (they all got some auto-patch for whatever reason)
- verified Gwent
- going to my account -> settings and privacy -> order history
- all pending purchases suddenly popped up (they didn't before the reinstall)
- picked one and completed it
- verified Gwent AGAIN (because the kegs didn't show in-game after completing the purchase)
- all kegs there!!

Sinolog;n8557980 said:
1. Opened the game
2. Went to the shop
3. Bought 60 kegs, closed the game by alt+f4.
4. Logged to my account at www.gog.com
5. Went to "account name" -> Orders & Settings and there were 2 pending kegs orders in the history. Completed one, received kegs 10 minutes after.

Here's the reddit post I'm referring to:
https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comme...s_with_galaxy/

Last edited:
this last method finally worked for me. hopefully a fix will be out soon, so i dont need to do all these steps just to throw away money. thanks :D

mukero320;n8564960 said:
After doing nothing specific i was able to buy kegs normally today, so i guess a sneaky fix ?

GOG made a hot-fix yesterday, shortly after the last Galaxy update. looks like this fixed the problems.

I have been unable to play friend matches or buy kegs for weeks now (game overlay stopped working with GOG 1.2), currently have GOG 1.2.9

Last edited:
Top Bottom