SOLVED Rainfarn is Not Able to Pull a Spy Returned into Deck by Assire

+
Rainfarn is Not Able to Pull a Spy Returned into Deck by Assire

Round 1: Opponent plays De Wett.
Round 2: I play Assire and return his De Wett into my deck.
I play Rainfarn to pull it out but only have a choise between an Emmisary and Cantarella which loses me a game.
Why am I able to play revived De Wett with any other card (Cahir, usual draw after a round, draw it with Cantarella etc.) but not able to pull it out by Rainfarn?
I claim it a bug. The card says play a spy from your deck. Soo... this is what I tried to do.

Assire's description (from gwentdb at least) says: Shuffle up to 2 cards from either Graveyard into THAT PLAYER'S deck. Means you shuffled Joachim into your opponent's deck, so Rainfarn couldn't pull him out.

KasumiGoto;n8923950 said:
Assire's description (from gwentdb at least) says: Shuffle up to 2 cards from either Graveyard into THAT PLAYER'S deck. Means you shuffled Joachim into your opponent's deck, so Rainfarn couldn't pull him out.

Nope, you are not correct. This works different with spies. My spy ends up in my opponents graveyard. If I shuffle him back I shuffle MY spy to HIS deck. And vice versa. His De Wett to my deck. This is 100% and I managed to play opponents spies multiple times. However, this was first time I tried it with Rainfarn and failed.

Alts-Gamer;n8924050 said:
Nope, you are not correct. This works different with spies. My spy ends up in my opponents graveyard. If I shuffle him back I shuffle MY spy to HIS deck. And vice versa. His De Wett to my deck. This is 100% and I managed to play opponents spies multiple times. However, this was first time I tried it with Rainfarn and failed.

Oh right, I forgot that opponent's De Wett would go into your graveyard. Then it really may be a bug.

Last edited:
If you can re-create it a few times, send the issue into CDPR Support:

https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Heh...I can hear the dialogue now:

A: Wait a minute! The spy is not where he's supposed to be.

B: Or is he...?

A: No, he's supposed to be in the graveyard.

B: Or maybe that's what he wants you to think...

A: Stop it. It's a bug.

B: I'm sure there are bugs all over the place...

A: Will you seriously knock it off. Just report it.

B: Sure...sure... But report it to whom...and do you believe it will actually arrive...?

A: I'm deleting your account.

B: Hang on...who do you work for!?

Last edited:
Top Bottom