How would you guys rank the sorceresses from the books/games. *spoilers*

+
How would you guys rank the sorceresses from the books/games. *spoilers*

sorceresses/magicians, ect. In terms of power and who would win in 1v1 mage battles I guess you could say.

Is vilgefortz a lock at number one? Where would you put yennefer in the ranking?

From what I gather from the books/games, I would go like this:

1. vilgefortz- He's a badass. No other way to put it.
2. tissia (OCD sorceress. She scrutizied and instantly found out vilgefortz secrets immediately the first time we see these magicians; found out he was looking for yennefer. She was an archmage after all).
3. Rita- academy head at the school. Seemed to be really strong. I think she's in the w3?
4. Francesca Findabair- apparently one of the most experienced mages. Had a history that dated back a long ass time.
5. Phillipa eilhart- I think she is stronger than yennefer, even with no eyes. She is very cunning as well.
6. Yennefer-
6B. Sheala de Tancarville- I think she is around yen's power. Wiki's page says yen doesn't necessarily fear her but she is one of the most feared mages alive, w/e that means.
7. Assire var Anahid- doesn't seem too powerful compared to others.
8. Keira Metz
9. Triss- I can't believe triss is probably last. This is not me hating on her, for I'm both #teamtriss and #teamyen but still, based on what I read, she is very young and inexperienced for a sorceress.

Anyways, this topic is for fun. Also this is an interesting read if you read up on all the mages you can click on: http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Lodge_of_Sorceresses

Top Bottom