[MOD] The Butcher Of Blaviken - Lore Friendly Geralt

+
Man this mod really grew. Looks really good, Im gonna try this one out on my next playtrough.
I especially like E3 2014 trailer look. Can you also turn off the HW next time you will post some comparsion screenshot for complete authenticity?
Keep up good work!

The image I posted is an alpha version ... i have edited only eyebrows and beard color ... the rest is equal to TBOB gray version ...

I probably will spend more time releasing the SOD version because I'm adding many Improvements (for all versions), especially facial scars.

As far as skin color is the same as TBOB (main version), the one for "Sword of destiny" is under construction :p

Hi denroth I have a suggestion for your mod, maybe you could ask permission to curme for merge your face mod with his "weathered face mod" in an optionnal file. Btw your Sod version looks very promissing !

Kayhan2000;n8489190 said:
Looks Amazing! But you will upload this version without eyes but with Striga Scar right?

of course :)

Now that the final version has arrived, I can create more versions:wisegirl:

P.S. But not too much

Last edited:
LukeSparow;n8494220 said:
Would you be willing to make a pale version with striga scar but without the whiter hair?

with vanilla hair or TBOB main mod hair?

Denroth;n8489140 said:

sorry mate I can't find the right file...there are sooooo many version...is this the pale version? Could you please paste here the link? it seems there's no mod of this pale version WITH eyes...thank you and great work! :)

Alastre;n8498640 said:
sorry mate I can't find the right file...there are sooooo many version...is this the pale version? Could you please paste here the link? it seems there's no mod of this pale version WITH eyes...thank you and great work! :)

ty for feedback friend <3

this file is called The Butcher Of Blaviken Final Version - without eyes-Striga Scar - White Wolf Version
(with striga scar. without striga scar coming soon)

Yeah, with vanilla hair colour but if possible with your hair fixes in place.
Once I finish upload the final versions

Last edited:
Top Bottom