E3 aard sign mod

+
Hyadum
Yeah I was also using Alternate Aard Water Fix and STLM 3.1.1.
I think those 2 were giving me conflicts too.

Also, Capa it looks really excellent!

LukeSparow;n8180930 said:
Yeah I was also using Alternate Aard Water Fix and STLM 3.1.1. I think those 2 were giving me conflicts too.

alt aard water fix only edits 1 script... doubt it conflicts with anything.. and even if it does, scriptmerger should be able to merge it no problem

I probably seriously messed something up during manual merge, or perhaps am using an outdated version of Improved Sign Effects,
Probably just some silly issue on my end :p

LukeSparow;n8181910 said:
I probably seriously messed something up during manual merge, or perhaps am using an outdated version of Improved Sign Effects,
Probably just some silly issue on my end :p

Which version are you using? Because there was one updated and posted by wghost (I think XD) in the comment section of the Improved Sign effect page on nexus. That's the one I'm using and it works great. :D

Yeah I'm definitely not using that one. Did not know about that version!
Thanks for the tip, will check it out :)

CAPA14
Fantastic mod! 1 question however, I have been trying to merge your mod through Mod Merger. I have been unable to do so however do to the Buffers0.bundle file in there. Is that file necessary for the mod to work? I remember that with STLM 3.1.1, taking it out had no ill effect.

It's compatible with STLM 3.1.1 ? Because i have not mergeable conflict with it. Path fx\signs\aard\aard_power\aard_super_power.w2p

LukeSparow;n8279730 said:
CAPA14
Fantastic mod! 1 question however, I have been trying to merge your mod through Mod Merger. I have been unable to do so however do to the Buffers0.bundle file in there. Is that file necessary for the mod to work? I remember that with STLM 3.1.1, taking it out had no ill effect.

No idea.

Have you tried removing it and testing unmerged? If works... then doesn't need.

Top Bottom