E3 aard sign mod

+
Jurek1994;n8144990 said:
Just one word Amazing :hatsoff: When you will release this ?

Just found out I have to apply this to the other lvls of intensity of Aard... need to adjust those too... so maybe takes a little more time

Or should I make them all the same?

LukeSparow;n8153350 said:
Different intensities is of course nice but if it's a lot of work I'd say just keep it the same!

Maybe I upload as a non-nexus mod just to not keep you waiting all looking the same and maybe when I get different intensities fixed I upload there.

Fantastic work CAPA14, this new ard effect is beautifull. Are you planing to do something similar with other signs maybe with Igni, i dont know if you ever saw Asmo fx mod for signs, maybe it can be edited to work with difrent intesities ?

God I'd love a mod that reworks the Igni effect to make it a little more intense. Especially firestream I find lacklustre in vanilla.
Sadly I can't get Improved Sign Effects to work with Ghost Mode due to a ton of script conflicts :(

Yeah the igni firestream could be also improved. I just find it immersion breaking that it has a much longer range then it really goes, it should be longer like in the demos.

LukeSparow;n8158310 said:
God I'd love a mod that reworks the Igni effect to make it a little more intense. Especially firestream I find lacklustre in vanilla.
Sadly I can't get Improved Sign Effects to work with Ghost Mode due to a ton of script conflicts :(

That's strange I'm using it just fine with Ghost mode. Are you using any other mod that might be causing conflict?

CAPA14;n8164820 said:
hum... maybe it can be changed.

Hey, are you going to release it any time soon? I stopped playing and want to continue with this mod, but I am not able to wait any longer.. :(

Top Bottom