x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patch 1.08 Notes

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
This discussion is older than 365 days. Information contained in it may no longer be current. Please do not post new messages without substantial need.

Originally posted by Spiderous
    this sounds cool.
    It is. Been using it since launch, comes in handy often.

Comment

I guess, my hopes about patch arriving before weekend was too ambitious, right?

Comment

There's just one question left: WHEN??

Comment

Plese, fix "Following the Thread" quest. Can't found it on the board, after visiting Kaer Morhen, I can't find Nekker card from this quest.

Comment

Ok, 'Wolven Hour' solution is just funny, but it's fine

Comment

Originally posted by Wintermist
              Try disabling SLI perhaps? I'm using a 980 Ti and got everything maxed out, FPS is fantastic for me.
              I have every singly option on and maxed and on 1.06 I get 84FPS on average at 1440p. 1.07 is 40fps. Disabling SLI keeps it at 40fps, so the patch somehow broke scaling and something else.

Tried clean installs of 1.07 , and various NV drivers, 353.06, 353.30, 353.38. 353.49, and the new 353.62 all without success in 1.07. The game also crashes constantly.
              No issues on 1.06, so I'm hoping these listed performance fixes in 1.08 sorts it all out.

Comment

Hope this really fixes the Xbox One performance. It ran so well until 1.07. I'm not playing it anymore until that is corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by N19h7m4r3
                  I have every singly option on and maxed and on 1.06 I get 84FPS on average at 1440p. 1.07 is 40fps. Disabling SLI keeps it at 40fps, so the patch somehow broke scaling and something else.

Tried clean installs of 1.07 , and various NV drivers, 353.06, 353.30, 353.38. 353.49, and the new 353.62 all without success in 1.07. The game also crashes constantly.
                  No issues on 1.06, so I'm hoping these listed performance fixes in 1.08 sorts it all out.
                  Hmm yeah that is curious then :/ Perhaps post a DxDiag somewhere unless you already did that

Comment

Still no news about the modding tools?

Comment

*excited noises*

Comment

Glad for all the patches, but still no fix for the Armor clipping, where the Armor clips threw itself ?
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by DaDobleDeed; 01-08-15, 12:57.

Comment

What about New Triss romance I want to start a new game

Comment

Originally posted by Wintermist
                            Hmm yeah that is curious then :/ Perhaps post a DxDiag somewhere unless you already did that
                            Yeah done it, all CDPR support was useless and always just gave the same automated response.

I'm also not the only person with similar issues after 1.07, plenty on reddit , overclockers.co.uk and other sites. The fact that everyone of those people's issues were resolved when using a version of the game before 1.07 shows it's the issue.

At the moment I just get the extracted DLC's elsewhere as despite saying they need the latest version of the game; have no issues at all with 1.06 and prior.

Comment

Originally posted by alamo95
                              What about New Triss romance I want to start a new game
                              That won't be coming for a while.

Comment

Great patch notes. I completed every quest on my first run through. The only quest line problem I encountered was the one on Skellige where there's a dead guy near a tree and you need to retrieve something from the chest off the shipwreck nearby, but you could not open the chest so when you return to the quest giver you can only answer you did not find anything else ... anyone remember that one and if it's been fixed?

Also I hope the new game plus mode will keep the signposts and previous discovered locations through into the new game. I uncovered all the ? which a lot were just chests off the coast with nothing really worthwhile inside.

Comment

Working...
                                X