Patch 2.01

+
Pleased to say 2.02 fixed my issues and I'm back to playing and for the first time I was able to get the best ending in the last Delamain quest because all previous playthroughs I never had enough skill for the choice, so happy now :)

Hi at all guys.

I have CP 2077 with also phantom liberty on PC version on GOG off course, i'm italian the relase time for my country it was 12:00 pm but at now, 19:30 pm nothiing is happened , my version still be the 2.02 and when i ask to check for update GOG tell me that "there is not update for this game" in my tongue i don't know the exactly english version, but , this is it.. what happen? what i have to do for download this patch? thank you.,
Post automatically merged:

Hi at all guys.

I have CP 2077 with also phantom liberty on PC version on GOG off course, i'm italian the relase time for my country it was 12:00 pm but at now, 19:30 pm nothiing is happened , my version still be the 2.02 and when i ask to check for update GOG tell me that "there is not update for this game" in my tongue i don't know the exactly english version, but , this is it.. what happen? what i have to do for download this patch? thank you.,

Top Bottom