x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

  • Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOTY Version, No "Downloadable Content" Option

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GOTY Version, No "Downloadable Content" Option

    Hi there

    so i installed the goty version and the downloadable content option, disappeared,
    how to enable it ? to activate the dlc

    thanks
    pc , gog
    Last edited by cyberpunkforever; 21-04-17, 02:04.

  • #2
    Originally posted by cyberpunkforever View Post
    so i installed the goty version and the downloadable content option, disappeared,
    If you mean the toggles from the original free DLCs, you should be able to find these now under Main Menu > Options > Gameplay.
    'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

    Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, review the Rules and Regulations of the Forums. Thank you.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Riven-Twain View Post
      If you mean the toggles from the original free DLCs, you should be able to find these now under Main Menu > Options > Gameplay.
      they are not there

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by cyberpunkforever View Post

        they are not there
        Strange . . . . Not even at the bottom of the list?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	DLC Toggles.png
Views:	1
Size:	374.0 KB
ID:	8409840


        Everything should be included in the GOTY. However, did you install any mods as well? If so, which ones?
        'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

        Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, review the Rules and Regulations of the Forums. Thank you.

        Comment


        • #5
          no, they are not anywhere

          i installed a mod to fix it
          http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2134/?


          Last edited by cyberpunkforever; 22-04-17, 06:09.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by cyberpunkforever View Post
            no, they are not anywhere

            i installed a mod to fix it
            http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2134/?

            Did you run Script Merger? I am also using the Unification Patch and it is showing Downloadable Content, so you have done something wrong. Go check the Unification Patch install instructions again.

            If you can't solve the problem, then you should post your problem on the mod page, not here.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by WalteriusMaximus View Post

              Did you run Script Merger? I am also using the Unification Patch and it is showing Downloadable Content, so you have done something wrong. Go check the Unification Patch install instructions again.

              If you can't solve the problem, then you should post your problem on the mod page, not here.
              yes, alway run script merger when install mods with scripts

              yes, i know that threads or posts relatd to mods belong to mod subforum, i posted that mod here, because that was the only solution i found, maybe it helps somebody else

              Comment

              Working...
              X