Card collector bug

+
Card collector bug

I have just finished the gwent quest entitled "collect 'em all" and the related achievement "card collector" didn't unlock. the version I have is 1.31. Anyone knows why ? and maybe how to fix it ?

Wow. Sorry to hear that mate. Have you tried going through your four decks to see if the quest is bugged and was completed without you actually having collected all the cards? There is a site that has a checklist feature this will make things alot easier.
http://gwentcards.com/checklist.html

Doubt about achievment Card Collector

[Well, that's my first topic, so sorry if it's in wrong category.]
My question is about the Card Collector achievment, I got the Game of The Year edition, and I finish the side quest Collect 'Em all. Ok, up to here is fine, but I didn't won the achievment, did I miss some card from the base game or do I need collect the DLC's Cards too? ( I know it's just base game cards, but I don't know if GoTY counts as base game deck all the DLC's)

Silver_Mitt1121;n8418040 said:
[Well, that's my first topic, so sorry if it's in wrong category.]
My question is about the Card Collector achievment, I got the Game of The Year edition, and I finish the side quest Collect 'Em all. Ok, up to here is fine, but I didn't won the achievment, did I miss some card from the base game or do I need collect the DLC's Cards too? ( I know it's just base game cards, but I don't know if GoTY counts as base game deck all the DLC's)

Merged it together with similar one :)

Achievements are bugged sometimes and only main game cards are counted to this one. You can check the post above, or try this.

Top Bottom