[ACT III] The Kikimore queen and her cave

+
[ACT III] The Kikimore queen and her cave

After the professor is dead in Chapter III the kikimore queen comes out of the ground. She's pretty tough you know. I tried running along the tunnel and using the aard at the supports but it doesn't work. Perhaps I do it too early or too late. And there's also a hall full of kikimores. Please, share the experience!!!!

you need to pass the supports and use the aard sign on them. It doesn't matter if the queen is not there yet. They will only fall once she gets there. If the queen gets there before you pass them to the other side, you will be stuck on the wrong side and you will need to restart. There are 3 sets of supports. The first 2 are used to slow dowm the queen while you kill the hordes of small kikimores. The third and largest supports will kill the queen. Make sure you're on the other side when you do it or at least before the queen gets there and they fall. For me it seemed like the smaller kikimore disappeared as soon as I used the aard sign on the last support. I then ran to the other side (a blocked tunnel) and waited for the queen to come and die.

just used aard to knock the surports down carfull of the first one the cliping on the rocks seem dodgy and kill you even though they ovyasly dont hit. once you get into the main hall go towards the tunnel and use aard on the surport and if you look up you should see the rocks shaking when the queen gets to a cartain point the rocks fall and kill it just go down the tunnel... as for the kikimore in the hall thing they burry them self when the queen comes, if for some random reason they dont use quen sign..

You don't need to use Aard on the last supports, and the kikimore workers and warriors despawn when you aard each support (I think there are three total).

I've gut the queen and I still can't :-\ Where's the exit supposed to be ??? In the room where the queen dies? Or in the room we start in ?? Thanks for help ;)

in the room the queen dies in on the rightwhen you gut the queen do you a a smal video off tunel opening up?

well I had the small video but no tunnel openned ... I mean there's one on the right but I seem unable to acess it ...

Ok it's the weirdest shit. I gut the queen. I get the video when looting the body. Then I just can't enter the tunnel. It's like there's an invisible barrier ! I've reload before retry but to no avail ... It just makes me mad. This game is swell but god it got flaws all over. If someone been in the same situtation, share the workaround (if there's any )...Edit : Ok I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. We're supposed to shoot the last pillar from inside the corridor that will be unblockaded when we'll gut the Queen. How lame :-\

after the 1st support goes down there millions of spiders blocking the way and the queen comes after like 5 seconds and then its 1hit 1 kill from the queen, i mean WTF ???I cant get past beq all the little ones is blocking ..

Dont bother with 1,2,3rd pillon, just cut through the crowd of kikimore workers, the bitch is waiting behind, then run to the passage turn around and wait, when she reaches you, just use aard sign on her, she gets blown back, and the celling crushes on her. then just gut her and get out of the place.

well , when i want to kill the queen,.. always when i want to walk to the place where i've use the aard sign i can't through the many small kikimores and then i can never walk, ant when i use aard to the small bastards many others come so fast to me that i can't move and so i alllways die , i have no plan what i can do

Ignore the first support beam, and run into the corridor as fast as possible. The workers will swarm you, either jump over them, or fight/aard your way through. Two things to note here: if you jump over the first workers, the queen wont be able to reach you because of her minions even if they slow you down. Second, if youre gonna aard some of them, be careful not to hit the support beam.After you pass the second support beam aard it, and then run through the 3rd beam into the big cave. After you aard the 3r beam all the spiders including the big ones will go underground. Then, just go and stand in front of cave exit, when the queen comes if she walks through the support columns, the cave will go down on her.If you still have problems, try the videos in my sig.

thanks for the info on this first time i saw her thought excellent i can slice and dice with my runed silver sword (charges)*1 hit later* well crap.Tried a few other ways and eventually figured out what to do till when the cave killed it but couldn't progress. Checked this thread and noticed i had to gut it at which point i stared at the dead beast half way across the rubble that i couldn't walk through. :'(

That bug was so big I didn`t even try to fight it initially. I run to the first corridor and at first 90 degree bend took down the supports, then shortly after second ones. Then those little bastards came upon me and I started slaying them, 5min later even tho I killed lots they were still comming and kikimora was just getting on my back. I run in panic to the mainhall jumping over little ones (W,W,W,W - gd it! work!) then I finally reached the exit Aard`ed queen and cave collapsed.

Here is what I think is, the best way to kill the Kikkimore Queen.1. Prepare your aard sign and silver sword.2. run into the tunnel and go to where it says "body"3. Knock down the pillar you just ran through (the second one)4. From here, kill off any kikkimore workers that are around. You can take your time. The queen will never come through. But make sure you don't advance further into the tunnel.5. Loot the dead body. There is a yellow moon rune here.6. Run through the rest of the tunnel as quick as possible, turn around, and hit the pillar with the aard sign. Most of the other kikkimore should despawn.7. Run to the other side and hit the whole cave with aard again.8. Wait.I think a lot of people probably miss out on the dead body or spend a lot of time fighting kikkimore workers to get into the cave. This way, you get the loot and waste minimal time on fighting.

Alonzobistro said:
snip snipEdit : Ok I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. We're supposed to shoot the last pillar from inside the corridor that will be unblockaded when we'll gut the Queen. How lame :-\
So you know there is no exit from the direction you came from and you are causing a cave in and it didn't occur to you to be on the correct side of the cave in? LOL OK so it happened to me also, but I just reloaded and put myself on correct side the second time ;)

Top Bottom