Just spent 20+ hours on TW1 for nothing

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ðarkstar: Next time, please describe the problem in detail instead of linking to other places. People here help voluntarily and aren't obligated to provide any support for the game. So if you want help, do your homework and explain what's wrong first. For example, after reading this thread, I still didn't even understand what was wrong in your playthrough. 3 pages wasted.

@Ðarkstar: Next time, please describe the problem in detail instead of linking to other places. People here help voluntarily and aren't obligated to provide any support for the game. So if you want help, do your homework and explain what's wrong first. For example, after reading this thread, I still didn't even understand what was wrong in your playthrough. 3 pages wasted.

Good for you

@Ðarkstar: You want other people to use their time and help you? Spend some of your own explaining the issue. If you don't, what do you expect others to do, read your mind? With such approach you will be likely ignored for trolling, rather than getting any help.

@Ðarkstar: You want other people to use their time and help you? Spend some of your own explaining the issue. If you don't, what do you expect others to do, read your mind?

"This post was to express my general feelings about what had happened. I don't intend it to fix it by myself, I'd rather much delete the damn game off of my computer."

It's irreversible so there's no point looking for a fix or explaining in full detail. I'm obviously aware of the situation which is why I don't intend to fix it since I'd need to start again and the game's tedious enough as it is.

So, the whole thread was a rant to begin with? Looking at other comments, it was mentioned that the game was messed up with using a save editor. So why do you even spend time on rants if you caused the situation yourself?

The game is long, but you can use existing saves from others if you really need to.

So, the whole thread was a rant to begin with? Looking at other comments, it was mentioned that the game was messed up with using a save editor. So why do you even spend time on rants if you caused the situation yourself?

The game is long, but you can use existing saves from others if you really need to.

There is no fix for this, see for yourself http://www.megashares.com/upostfile.php?fid=39624557

"After being knighted by the lady of the lake, I return to Murky Waters to find that I can't progress any farther" Is all I need to say. It should be blatantly obvious that the elves don't take anybody hostage on my return and that I'm stuck with no clear place to start back from.

I've finished this game multiple times, it just shits me that I spent 20 or so hours playing a mess of a game to find that everything was pointless. I won't bother with tech support since this game is old as fuck and there's really no need.

This post was to express my general feelings about what had happened. I don't intend it to fix it by myself, I'd rather much delete the damn game off of my computer.

Yeah, this is one of the dumbest threads on this forum. It seems this dude fucked up his own saves, and found nothing better to do than to rage on the game as if it is the game's fault. No further comment.

There is no existing save of:

No sex with Triss
Save Abigail
Let the order and scoitael battle each other on the swamp
Trick Javed/Raymond
Give Alvin to Shani
No sex with Adda
Be knighted by the Lady of the Lake
Beat all fistfight and dice poker opponents
Receive Ard'aenye
Get Ravens armor
Save Adda
Let the order and scoitael battle in the streets
Reject the king of the wild hunt

Yeah, this is one of the dumbest threads on this forum. It seems this dude fucked up his own saves, and found nothing better to do than to rage on the game as if it is the game's fault. No further comment.

Did I say it was the games fault?

It's the games fault that I lack the patience to start again but never did I fucking say its what caused the problem in the first place.

It's not necessary to comment on "one of the dumbest threads on this forum", just fuck off.

Man, I quoted you. Go read your own fucking post. "Mess of a game", "delete the damn game from my computer", and nothing about a mess of a brain of the one who played it, and now is spamming this thread. What is a fucking purpose of this thread if it was your fault to begin with, and you do not need any help? You upset about what - the game, your mental capacities, or simply started this mess for kicks?

'K. I think this has gone far enough. OP has confirmed that this wasn't because of a bug in the game, or because he requires help, and it looks as though it isn't something that will have friendly discussion.

Locking the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom