Wow..interesting series......Please help,I'm new: Regarding quests in Witcher 1 EE Directo's cut

+
Wow..interesting series......Please help,I'm new: Regarding quests in Witcher 1 EE Directo's cut

Hi everyone,

I bought the Wttcher EE Director's cut from Steam
and had Witcher 2 AOK EE already.
and have ordered Wtcher 3

What a great series! :)

I heard that I should play the first Witcher so that stats will merge into Witcher 2.

Is this true?

Also, The first quest going to the reverend.......Is there any way to save the barmaid from dying?

Thanks

I heard that I should play the first Witcher so that stats will merge into Witcher 2.

No, that's not true. Some decisions carry over (although not many), some equipment carries over but is nerfed. No stats carry over.

Also, The first quest going to the reverend.......Is there any way to save the barmaid from dying?

Yes, you need to protect her and stop her from being attacked.

Guest 2081505

Yes, you need to protect her and stop her from being attacked.

That's the key, and it's easier than you may think, Stefos. If you are playing on "easy", then you should be fine without preparation.

Else: For the first fight (against the mob) prepare Geralt's sword with one of the whetstones he has (probably) in his inventory. Swallow and Tawny owl are always handy for tough fights. Use group style (Aim at the weak villains).

For the fight against the barguest: Spectre oil is very useful. You may buy it from Abigail; she has the recipe, too. Again group style***.

Difficulty level: "hard".

*** Personally I hate group style, but in some situation it's the optimal solution. It's not necessary to invest talents.

Top Bottom