MOD REQUEST: Witcher Eyes on NPCs

+
MOD REQUEST: Witcher Eyes on NPCs

I have the North American version of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, and in my game Geralt is the only witcher who has the vertical-slit yellow eyes. All other witchers - Vesemir, Lambert, Eskel, & Berengar - have normal eyes despite having the same mutation that causes Geralt's unique eyes. Leo shouldn't have the witcher eyes since he's not a full Witcher yet, but I'd like a mod that gives the other four the same eyes as Geralt.I pulled up their textures in Photoshop, but the eyes are blank. Where does it get the textures for the eyes?

Model files contain references to texture files inside them. You'd need to hex edit models.I've already done it for next version of FCR.http://www.sendspace.com/file/nb1fbv

There's no way to do it using the Override folder? Nuts. I like the vanilla combat so I hadn't tried FCR yet, but if you've already done the Witcher eyes I guess I'll give it a shot. I've heard nothing but good about it - I just didn't want to modify the existing combat system.Thanks!

Groovy - I'll grab it when I get home tonight. And I still might give FCR a try, especially since you were so nice as to provide my fix. Thanks!

I'm sorry to revive this thread, but the link doesn't work. Could somebody please reupload this mod?

Top Bottom