What weapons do you want to see in the game?

+
A whole slew of the polymer one shots, tons of variety in looks and colors but all the same stats. Especially at the beginning of the game.

Specifics I would love to see - The Arasaka Nauseator. The Rhinemetall EMG-85 Railgun. Slamdance, Inc. Spawnblade.

Yeah I have my Blackhand's Street Weapons 2020 book handy....

If they do add sniper rifle to the game please give the player space to use it effectively. Shotguns should have a variety of ammo slugs,flechette and dragons breath also I would like stealth based weapons pistols with a suppressor,garrotte and knifes

there should be many weapons for melee.

As i know in 2020 there are:
knife, axe, sword, Nunchaku, Naginata, Shiriken, Brass Knuckles, Switchblade...

please CD dont only make guns! Melee is important!

I'd personally love to see some homage work/acknowledgement to famous cyberpunk/sci-fi weapons.

I would like to see things like:

H&K VP70
View attachment 438

Subero M-5
View attachment 439

PKD 2019 (Aka Bladerunner Blaster/Revolver)
View attachment 440

Cant wait to see what will end up ingame myself!

Attachments

• vp70z.jpg
    vp70z.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 72
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 46
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 63
I'd like to see a decent selection of futuristic revolvers, pistols, assault weapons and sniper rifles with optional attachments, like sights and silencers. Nothing really groundbreaking, but enough choice to be able to find something for every play style.

There is a video of a conference where Mike lays down some hints at weapon progression and seeing the 2020 stuff as its made progression after the 4th corpwar.
Smart weapons/ammo and lasers (beyond smartgun links) were just becoming more of a reality and other newtech they were pushing, in 55 Years things could be very advanced, as long as things aren't too crazy. I would like to see the Plasmatic (no not energy weapons) revolvers and hellbringer, mono swords and flechette weapons be

I defginitely want to see the futuristic stuff. but like I said, some old school big ass revolvers, maybe a beat up AK all held together with duct tape... modern guns and ammo are hard to come by in the nomad communities and in the combat zone...

Interesting database, I will have a look with one of our gun nuts at work :)

Awesome, Mike Pondsmith got ahold of me back when the game was first anounced and told me he was sending you guys to the site, (best compliment I ever got on the site, Mike telling me that "DF2020 is where I send people who want to know about the game"!) but its a big place, and its easy to over look stuff.

Any help I can provide, feel free to ask...

As long as I can get a Tsunami Arms Ramjet Rifle, I will be happy.
Now if the Rhinemetall EMG-85 Kinetic Energy Railgun that just retails for 11,370 eb, well...

Well it's obvious isn't it. The gun they just have to include is Deckards gun from Blade Runner.

View attachment 447

That gun is just beyond sexy. Classic baby, fuckin' classic design!

I think there's a law saying that if you're making a dystopian future society film, game, whatever, and don't include this sucker, the world implodes and all the kittens in the world have to live on Mars. And you don't want that. Do you, YOU MONSTER!

Attachments

• bladerunnergun.jpg
    bladerunnergun.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 45
Speaking of weapons in general, I'd like them to have their holsters or cases in which you would carry the ones you couldn't conceal on your person. Please don't go the route that Hitman Absolution did and just pull out a sniper rifle from your jacket.

I'd love to see the (Kendachi?) Dragon back.

But my all-time favourite thing has always been pulling out a pair of wolvers, or rippers, to tear thugs apart whenever they didn't notice how cybere'd up I was. Hell, if it counts, I'll have the biotech venom glands too, gotta love biotoxins.

And cybernetic hydraulic rams would just be golden.

You know, I played a cop, and the very best day he ever had, was when he was given clearance to use the Rhinemetall, collateral damage aside.

Top Bottom