Choice of controls

+

Choice of controls

• PC - mouse and keyboard.

Votes: 106 60.2%
  • PC - gamepad of some sort.

Votes: 31 17.6%
  • PC - both mouse and keyboard and gamepad.

Votes: 17 9.7%
  • PC - whatever feels right to me when i start or i dont know yet.

Votes: 17 9.7%
  • Console - gamepad designed for that console.

Votes: 18 10.2%
  • Console - mouse and keyboard.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Console - both gamepad and mouse and keyboard.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Console - whatever feels right to me when i start or i dont know yet.

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
First play-through will be on my PC connected to my 55" TV with me on the sofa and a XBOX controller in my hands. Later play-throughs will most likely be at my desktop screen with mouse and keyboard because I doubt my better half allows me to occupy the TV for yet another 200+ hours. That is not to say I have a preference where I can say one is better over the other in terms of controls. The reason I go with the controller first is that I want to immerse myself the most on my first play-through and I personally do that best relaxed on the sofa cramped up in pillows and blankets with the game streamed on my TV. A mouse and keyboard is just impractical for me in this scenario.

I think gamepad will be more comfortable but xbow aim worries me, I suck at aiming with gamepad so will try and see.

Mouse and keyboard. :thumbsup:

Gamepad even on pc, I find it really more adapted to those almost BTA-style fights (while M+K are of course superior for shooters and tactical stuffs IMHO).

I might use K+M to dabble around the inventory though, if switching between both control schemes is quick and painless enough.

Using Xbox 1 controller on my PC.

As a side note: do we know if we can change controller layout?
I see gallop is mapped to A and sense is right trigger, Id prefer them swapped around.
Also would like to change sprint from A to trigger on foot so that I can use second stick at the same time.

Mouse and keyboard.

I am desperately waiting for those reviews... also hoping that there will be some support for the G-series keyboards (such as a W3 profile, displaying carry-weight, potion effects, daytime and such...).

Maybe i am going to buy a new mouse that has a few nice additional buttons (tried this once, felt great, could actually help), depending on the reviews... maybe i will take my husbands gameboard

The game was designed for a gamepad. Will simply play better with one. Not ideal for some, but true regardless.

yup simple as that sadly i remeber the old days when project red was talking about a pc ui and proper pc controls but not anymore

for me if kb/m controls sucks

i will have to cry playing on my 42" tv with a logitech control

Xbox one gamepad :D I don't even a own a console anymore (3 x RROD) After playing Dks1, Witcher 2 on Dark and Dark Souls 2 (NG++ / + pvp over 800hours) with gamepad it feels weird to play such a game with KB/M . Feels more natural to play with a pad and it's more comfortable to play on cosy couch with a big HD-Tv and a sound system. But that's just my opinion.....

- PC hooked to my HDTV
- DS4 controller
- Bose wireless headset
- Ultra quality 1080p60 (4K 30fps maybe?)

Is it May 19 yet?

I am surprised this thread has lasted this long. No other thread i have created here lasts more than a week before being buried by the trash.

Top Bottom