The Last Wish Quest

+
The Last Wish Quest

This question has probably been asked a dozen times, so apologies in advance. I did a search of the forums but couldn't come up with anything.

So I've romanced Triss and completed her "Now or Never" quest. Just finished Skellige as well and am moving onto Act 2. I received Yennefer's personal quest "The Last Wish," but I'm not sure whether I should embark upon it ...

If I have already committed to Triss, will completing The Last Wish result in that awful "threesome" ending which I have heard so much about, or is there the option to disclose your relationship with Triss and turn Yennefer down?

Thanks!

You can break up with Yen at the end of "the last wish", the same way you can break up with triss at the end of "now or never".

BTW, I hated this quest. I hate that the only option is, "I love you" and "I don't want to be with you anymore." Why can't Geralt say he needs time and then decide later if he wants to continue to be with her? Maybe he wants to see how their relationship works out when they're not bound together by a spell before committing himself to her.

Top Bottom