About Road to redemption gig

+
So regarding the gig when you help Nele Springer neutralize a net nuke. If you side with her vs Biotechnica you get a follow up mission called One way or another.

So you get tricked into an ambush, and you find some pretty cool conversations on the ambushers who are all Afterlife mercs.

I really liked the whole idea with the mercs looking into you and being well aware of how dangerous V is. But I kinda wish there was more here, you have the name of a Biotechnica operative who has it out for you specifically, maybe that would be nice doing something with. I don't know, feels like a lot of set-up for just nothing.

Am I the only one feeling that?
I

Yeah I kinda get that. Especially after on of the gigs Hands will tell you that Netwatch is gunning for you and One Way or Another seems to be the only result of that. (as far as I can recall).

I was ready to tangle with some corpo Netwatch guys, but I think hiring out proxies is more their style. Still, would have been nice if there was a follow up where you get the guy. Or even a follow up where you see him crying in his office, cause his hit failed. Alas.

Top Bottom