(Another) Yaruga Event?

+
I'm a bit confused by the return of the Yaruga event. Is it time-limited? There is no time limit on the vanities in the shop, but the event contracts have a dedicated space in the daily/monitored quests panel.

Also, the Rivia board required for one of the contracts, can only be bought with real money? Looks a bit strange compared to the other cosmetics bought with MP.

yeah, mate, there are a few contracts that you can complete only by purchasing stuff with real money
The funny thing is - they won't just sell the board to everyone. :) While I bought it in one click, my mom is constantly getting a connection error.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I had started to save up meteorite powder to transmute the upcoming cards - from the info i heard, it will be 12 legendaries, so 9600 MP to transmute them, 19.920 scraps to craft both standard and premium versions.

But these new cosmetics came to the shop and i couldnt resist getting them, so now im back at 0s :giveup:
Was this a ruse, to make players spend their hard earned powder a couple of weeks before another major moment where powder will be needed? :oops:

Top Bottom